Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

Just had a thought. What if all these years, Wu (and possibly Garmadon) has been using the 'Slo-Mo' Time Blade to slow his aging? It would make sense due to the timeline and in the Teaser didn't he say he has been waiting for this for a long time?

Wu said he had been "waiting decades". So less than a century. Which, while it clarifies the time the Serpentine Wars took place in and makes a lot more sense given its reduction to myth, it also complicates when Lloyd was born and when/why Wu and Garmadon started aging. There's definitely still explanations, but I'm interested to see if the Hageman brothers will address it or not.

The Hands of Time intro leaked online - it seems that the episodes are being released in Dutch. Here it is:

7 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Episode one of season 7 is out there the link is on YouTube for a dailymotion video 

Is it in english? And what's the episode name?

3 minutes ago, Takanuinuva said:

Is it in english? And what's the episode name?

It's in Dutch i think but I am not sure but I know it's out there. I am pretty impressed with this episode from what I saw

Edited by Falconfan1414

The episode name is 'Ajan Vartijat', translating to 'Time Security Guards'. So I'd infer that it mean Time Guardians or something like that.

Saw the full episode - really pumped for the English version!

Some Notes:

- People are seen lining up at Borg Stores and Borg Blimps are seen flying around advertising. This clear parallel to Apple (at least the retailer store part) gave me a chuckle

- The battle between the ninja and Acronix is really amazing - I love how Lloyd's new elemental blasts look!

- It seems like Wu has gotten aged up when he was hit by the Forward Time Blade - this will be really interesting going forward

- While I'm talking about Wu, he pulls off some really good fighting moves himself! I love how the animation was in general!

-Saunders seems to drop the goofy voice in evil mode, which is great!

- Also, the set spoiler debacle should be put to rest, as the big reveal is made at the end of the episode anyway...

Translating the other 5 episode names, which are also available at http://www.ruutu.fi/video/2862891

1 - Guardians of Time

2 - The Hatching 

(I assume this alludes to the Vermillion)

3 - Time Traitor

(Perhaps this is when the ninja discover Saunders' secret?)

4 - (Metal Something)

(This one doesn't really translate into anything, so I assume it's a made-up word combining "Metal" and something else.

5 - A Line in the Sand

(Tommy A already told us about this one; it's a Jay-centric story)

Edited by legozebra

The trailer only came two hours ago... I thought I'd possibly be first on this...

The new intro theme sounds pretty good; also it's nice to see Cole using a scythe again. How long's it been? 5 seasons?

3 minutes ago, gamejutzu said:

The trailer only came two hours ago... I thought I'd possibly be first on this...

The new intro theme sounds pretty good; also it's nice to see Cole using a scythe again. How long's it been? 5 seasons?

Wait, there's a new trailer?

1 hour ago, gamejutzu said:

Huh? What trailer?

Yeah, I love Zane's use of shurikens and Jay's use of nunchucks these past few stories, so Cole's scythe is a sight for sore eyes.

Also: If anyone has an account at the Finnish video site Ruutu, you can see the first 5 episodes. (http://www.ruutu.fi/video/2862894)

I expect they'll be leaked shortly, though.

edit: on the first rewatch, this is really reminiscent of Winds of Change... the ninja go to the museum, a new foe appears to attack Wu, the ninja get easily defeated, and so on... which I guess isn't necessarily a bad thing...

Edited by legozebra

Is there any way someone could upload the other four episodes? When I check the link it won't allow me to watch without starting a free trial. Am I doing something wrong?

I'd assume that the translated name for episode four might have something to do with Iron Doom?

It seems as if that vehicle/doomsday thingamabob or whatever has had some serious translation issues.

Whoops, I meant intro :tongue:

Also, since people are watching the leaked episodes, does Cole actually use that scythe? It looks pretty cool.

The first five episodes are all up on Youtube. The animation is wonderful, and the new style is... interesting. We already knew this but it seems as if Wu makes lloyd the definite leader of the team. Also, 'Line in the Sand' is VERY classic Ninjago (my personal favorite episode out of the five).

Edited by MasterofElements

39 minutes ago, MasterofElements said:

The first five episodes are all up on Youtube. The animation is wonderful, and the new style is... interesting. We already knew this but it seems as if Wu makes lloyd the definite leader of the team. Also, 'Line in the Sand' is VERY classic Ninjago (my personal favorite episode out of the five).

In English? Can you link please?

4 hours ago, NinjaJayNuva said:

Apparently someone has uploaded all 5 episodes on Google Drive, here's the link to it.

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/0BxB4q3MIE7obTjZ2ZGEzWkszb1E

Was in the middle of watching when they unfortunately got removed... Too bad. They're still on Dailymotion, though.

Edited by legozebra

19 minutes ago, MasterofElements said:

No, in Finnish. Here's the link to Ep. 66. The channel has all five episodes. 

Oh - I saw those. Thanks though!

1 hour ago, Sunset550 said:

Is there any way to translate the episodes? Also does anyone have any idea when episode 70 will release?

February 2 is when the rest of them come out, I believe

5 hours ago, gamejutzu said:

Whoops, I meant intro :tongue:

Also, since people are watching the leaked episodes, does Cole actually use that scythe? It looks pretty cool.

Yup! It's great!

Nice. Also the beginning spot is unique as far as Ninjago intros go.

3 hours ago, legozebra said:

February 2 is when the rest of them come out, I believe

Still no word on the English episodes however. If we're getting these on February 2nd, who knows when English will release.. March?

Some people from Finland have been nice enough to translate some scenes from Ep. 65-69. From this, more detail on the Time Twins' plans have possibly been revealed.

Apparently, Krux (Saunders) dislikes New Ninjago City. Acronix - on the other hand - loves New Ninjago City. He especially loves all of Cyrus Borg's new tech. It is assumed that they want to revert the city to it's earlier roots (pre-Serpentine War era).

Edited by MasterofElements

5 hours ago, MasterofElements said:

Some people from Finland have been nice enough to translate some scenes from Ep. 65-69. From this, more detail on the Time Twins' plans have possibly been revealed.

Hide contents

Apparently, Krux (Saunders) dislikes New Ninjago City. Acronix - on the other hand - loves New Ninjago City. He especially loves all of Cyrus Borg's new tech. It is assumed that they want to revert the city to it's earlier roots (pre-Serpentine War era).

Where can we see these details?

Also, I pretty much got that vibe just from watching the episodes, but thanks anyway!

I don't know why, but these recently leaked episodes appear to be overall 'emptier' and worse than previous Ninjago episodes. I thought it was because last time I saw anything Ninjago related was a year ago (I watched only cam job of days of departed), but I compared it to earlier seasons like Possessed, TOE and even Rebooted, and these new episodes seem to be much less creative with enviroments, battles, and the way pretty much everything is presented. Maybe only the writing is better but I can't judge now when there are only Russian and Dutch versions available. Am I the only one who thinks this?

Also, on a completely unrelated note, I wonder why nobody abbreviates Ninjago to NGO, or MOS or something.