Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

I agre with PK,

Tying the end back into the beggining was a brilliant strategy - it's something that makes for a good story even if you're just writing it (and I should know!). I think Jay actually said somehting slightly different at the beggining though, but that really doesn't matter. And Kai has consolodated himself as by far my favorite of the Ninja!

Well, I believe what he said in the beginning was `I dabble a little in model building, a little in cooking...`.

Jay's quote from "Way of the Ninja" is:

"I do a little inventing, dabble in model building, a touch of cooking, a little poetry"

Then in "Rise of the Spinjitsu Master" Jay says:

"Ha! Speak for your self! I'm looking forward to do a little inventing, maybe some model building, dabbling in poetry."

They aren't direct quotes but he is making a reference to the first episode.

Also KaiNRG. I get very confused when you call me PK. I don't know why, but Mini or Pen are Nicknames I know are directed to me. It makes me curious why I get so confused. :tongue:

I hope the new DVD features all episodes. I would love to watch all of them one after another in HD.

Edited by DraikNova

Well that's what Aanchir implied with the Blu-ray realease. Hopefully it will include the mini episodes between the series one and two, and some bonus features. I'd love to put names to face with the voice actors.

Aanchir also mentioned a two volume album to be released before 2013 :wub_drool: :wub_drool: , but I forget which of the Ninjago threads it was discussed on. If you mean a music featurette then yes I would love that too :wub: .

Also KaiNRG. I get very confused when you call me PK. I don't know why, but Mini or Pen are Nicknames I know are directed to me. It makes me curious why I get so confused. :tongue:

OK, guess I'll call you mini then...

From what Aanachir said, it sounds like there will be a Blue-Ray DVD with all the episodes. Makes me glad I didn't bother to get the other DVDs!

OK, guess I'll call you mini then...

From what Aanachir said, it sounds like there will be a Blue-Ray DVD with all the episodes. Makes me glad I didn't bother to get the other DVDs!

Yep, the source for that info is here: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Ninjago-Masters-Spinjitzu-Rise-of-the-Green-Ninja/17529

LEGO Ninjago is the fastest growing and top-selling line in LEGO history. LEGO Ninjago Masters of Spinjitzu: Rise of the Green Ninja is timed to release as the series comes to a close on Cartoon Network. The complete second season and complete series of LEGO Ninjago Masters of Spinjitzu are scheduled for release on DVD and Blu-Ray in early 2013.

Needless to say, I'm very impressed, even though I have bought the pilot and first season on DVD already. I will probably end up getting the Complete Second Season on DVD, since my family doesn't have a Blu-Ray player and can play DVDs on my laptop. Then if I end up wanting the Blu-Ray edition of the complete series, I can get that and will have DVD copies of the series that I can lend out to friends or family members, or take up to college with me where Blu-Ray probably still won't be an option.

Sadly we don't have any specifics on release date or cost for the complete series Blu-Ray, or whether it will be available in regions outside the US (the press release only applies to Region 1 DVDs as far as I know).

Is it weird that I want to wait until the good quality version of the finale comes out and not watch the bad quality one? Or should I suck it up and watch it now. I feel left out. :sad::laugh:

Edited by Wall E2624

Is it weird that I want to wait until the good quality version of the finale comes out and not watch the bad quality one? Or should I suck it up and watch it now. I feel left out. :sad :laugh

To each their own, but view all live Ninjago threads with discretion :wink: .

I guess this was it. The last episode of what I ultimately consider one of the best LEGO themes of all time, right alongside BIONICLE. Great ending of a great theme. Beautiful. Thank you so much, LEGO. :)

-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui

Allow me to present a case...

Typically when Cartoon Network, or any other television network for that matter, is nearing the end of a series, they are usually presenting commercials that are emblazoned with the words: SERIES FINALE. They do that to drag the hype up.

Currently, comercials for "Rise of the Spinjitsu Master" not only have the writing displaying SEASON FINALE, but the announcer is saying that as well. There's something... Odd about releasing the Season 3 DVDs in half as well.

To be honest, I don't think so, either. I just thought it was interesting and a good post of speculation can't be all that bad. :wink:

I'm always hopeful.

Regarding episode 25. It's so nice to hear what everyone is saying compared to the low quality of the last one. There are some really good ultimatums in that one.

Edited by Penkid11

I don´t really see anything wrong with episode 25.

Garmatron is revealed, the overlord takes over and Nya is turned evil.

Edited by DraikNova

I don´t really see anything wrong with episode 25.

I'm... sorry? Was I mistakingly implying something? Oh, and Spoiler Tags. We have some frequenters that won't expect that spoiler. :grin:

^Agreed

Let me address again that I would love it if each post had some sort of "like" feature.

Edited by Penkid11

I would love to agree that this isn't truly the last episode ever, but it is hard to believe that after, what I assume was a great ending (after everything people have been saying), that more will be added to the storyline.

Can I also point out, in episode 25, that

Lloyd says to Sensei "you saw me, I couldn't do it" (or something along those lines) about blasting Garmadon in episode 24 but Sensei was the only one who wasn't there? :wacko: