Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

Well, I think it partially has dark lord printing and the visor is supposed to represent the snout.

Edited by DraikNova

What´s wrong with some claws?

I said his limbs not his hands. Unless I'm seeing things his limbs are un-Lego figure-ish and looks upright horrible, I do not know what they were thinking.

Well, what would you have done instead?

I would have left the limbs alone. I can see how they did it to make him look "cooler". Kids might think he looks cooler that way but picky people like me think it makes him look really, really bad.

(I'm not saying that everyone that likes Overlord is a kid)

EDIT: Anyone notice that Lloyd has his ZX suit in about five minutes into the episode?

Edited by TheRedGuy

Seriously? Let me check that.

EDIT: You're right! And it's just a second after seeing him in his kimono suit!

EDIT2: Incidentally, I think the strange limbs were made that way to look different from the others, just to make the Overlord look different. In minifigure terms, he's skeletal!

Edited by DraikNova

IDK what LEGO should have done with the limbs, but I agree with TheRedGuy that they look very un-LEGOish. And I'm with PK (Susan tiny?) about not being able to wait for the next episode - even if I do already know what will happen (the good guys will win, bad guys will loose). . . My guess is (and I guess this doesn't need to go under a tag since it's pure speculation, but I'm sure enough that it will happen. . .)

Garmadon will turn good so to speak, in fact, I think he already is "good" - at least as good as he'll ever get - he doesn't want Lloyd to be destroyed. He will fight the Overlord inside him for long enough that Lloyd can defeat his fater, in which case the Overlord will be consigned to everlasting - I'm tempted to say "chains under darkness. . ." - oblivion or something, and Garmadon will disappear - much like Samukai. You simply can not have Lord Garmadon, Misako, and Sensei Wu all around at the same time. At least, I sincerly doubt so! As far as the Kozu - I doubt he'll have much of a show role after this - we might not even see him again (and if we do, I'm sure he'll just be executing orders).

I think in the last episode

Garmadon will turn good.

I would say he already is good, at least pretty much

At least if being against the overlord constitutes being good, caus ehe certainly dos'nt like the Overlord any more.

IDK what LEGO should have done with the limbs, but I agree with TheRedGuy that they look very un-LEGOish. And I'm with PK (Susan tiny?) about not being able to wait for the next episode - even if I do already know what will happen (the good guys will win, bad guys will loose). . . My guess is (and I guess this doesn't need to go under a tag since it's pure speculation, but I'm sure enough that it will happen. . .)

Garmadon will turn good so to speak, in fact, I think he already is "good" - at least as good as he'll ever get - he doesn't want Lloyd to be destroyed. He will fight the Overlord inside him for long enough that Lloyd can defeat his fater, in which case the Overlord will be consigned to everlasting - I'm tempted to say "chains under darkness. . ." - oblivion or something, and Garmadon will disappear - much like Samukai. You simply can not have Lord Garmadon, Misako, and Sensei Wu all around at the same time. At least, I sincerly doubt so! As far as the Kozu - I doubt he'll have much of a show role after this - we might not even see him again (and if we do, I'm sure he'll just be executing orders).

Mini Susan :wink:

Thats a good point, but

Who really cares that the entire Garmadon family would be around at once, it is the last episode. I can really tell that Garmadon is regretting his "evilness" and I can see him venting it off somehow in the end. It would be hard to see him go "poof" like Samukai (has it really already been that long :cry_happy: ?) Also why do I have this feeling that Darreth is going to spin in the last episode, you know to save the unexpecting children from an angry Kozu.

Mini Susan :wink:

Thats a good point, but

Who really cares that the entire Garmadon family would be around at once, it is the last episode. I can really tell that Garmadon is regretting his "evilness" and I can see him venting it off somehow in the end. It would be hard to see him go "poof" like Samukai (has it really already been that long :cry_happy: ?) Also why do I have this feeling that Darreth is going to spin in the last episode, you know to save the unexpecting children from an angry Kozu.

I hadn't thought about

Dereth spinning, but that would really be a nice touch. As far as Garmdon, yeah, I guess it would be the last episode, still. . . something tells me he will have to sacrifice himself.

Oh, and yes, Mini Susan (not tiny). :tongue:

Dereth spinning, but that would really be a nice touch. As far as Garmdon, yeah, I guess it would be the last episode, still. . . something tells me he will have to sacrifice himself.

Yeah, maybe

Dareth will spin, but I woul'nt bet on it. And I sure hope Garmadon turns good and dos'nt sacrifice himself.

I think there are a lot of people (like me) who like Garmadon a lot,

so maybe he won't die? :cry_sad:

I've had the Dareth learning Spinjitzu idea as a backhead notion for a couple of episodes now. Good to see I'm not the only one who's got that idea.

As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Dareth ends up playing a major role in defeating the Overlord.

Incidentally, here's a trailer with slightly higher quality:

Edited by DraikNova

I'm hoping that the Ninja will use their Full-Potential forms again, they haven't been used at all since their debut appearances and a few other odd scenes. They've been shown to be able to do them without their Golden Weapons, so I don't see why they haven't reappeared in Season 2 yet. :hmpf_bad:

Edited by Speedza-Demon

I'm hoping that the Ninja will use their Full-Potential forms again, they haven't been used at all since their debut appearances and a few other odd scenes. They've been shown to be able to do them without their Golden Weapons, so I don't see why they haven't reappeared in Season 2 yet. :hmpf_bad:

I think the only reason they could do them without the golden weapons was because the weapons were still nearby, whereas now, they have been (if not totally destroyed) at least sent way out to space!

I've had the Dareth learning Spinjitzu idea as a backhead notion for a couple of episodes now. Good to see I'm not the only one who's got that idea.

As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Dareth ends up playing a major role in defeating the Overlord.

I would, though.

If he really played a good part, he should come out in at LEAST one of the sets, but he dos'nt.

I would, though.

If he really played a good part, he should come out in at LEAST one of the sets, but he dos'nt.

No, Misako plays a fairly big part, and she doesn't have any set apperances. Neither does the falcon, for that matter. In fact, if your name has two sylables, (and you're a good guy), you don't seem to make it to the sets.

I think the only reason they could do them without the golden weapons was because the weapons were still nearby, whereas now, they have been (if not totally destroyed) at least sent way out to space!

Yes, but weren't their elemental powers restored?

Yes, but weren't their elemental powers restored?

Sort of. It seems to me like these are really totally a different kind of elemental powers.

They're the same elemental powers.

My point is, they don't turn NRG and teletransport, surround themselves in balls of fire, float in colums of ice, etc. Of course it's still Fire, Ice, Earth, and Lightning. :wink:

Did anyone catch the LOTR reference? The Harry Potter reference was quite clear. Also nice to see Nya finally use Spinjitzu.

^Good call on Nya! I didn't really think about that!

Edited by Penkid11

I noticed, it seems a bit strange that she would do spinjitzu first

when evil! In fact, becoming evil seems to have made her much stronger.

Well, I think she's always been stronger than the Ninja, it's just the first time she's actually trying full-out to defeat them.