In a huge cavern below the rakath mountains, across the lava sea with lava falls, lies the ancient home home of the house Baen'und - fortress "Illing'vress'ive". Due to it's unique location it was never conquered, and it is very unlikely that it will ever be attacked.

1380566248m_SPLASH.jpg

13805662481_DISPLAY.jpg

13805662503_DISPLAY.jpg

Cool micro scale- love the gold and black scheme. The one line of approach down that bridge is very clever, easily defensible!

Nice micro build, it reminds kind of to Bara dur which I love. :classic:

Awesome micro build! I also got a Barad dur feeling from it, which only adds to the awesomeness.

Definitely has a Barad dur feel. I like the gold accents and the bridge looks great. Excellent lava too :thumbup: I think the cliffs would look better if they didn't end all at the same level :classic:

Cool micro!! It looks indeed like a fortress that never has fallen before!

Thanks for the comments

Definitely has a Barad dur feel. I like the gold accents and the bridge looks great. Excellent lava too :thumbup: I think the cliffs would look better if they didn't end all at the same level :classic:

Well, i ran out of cliff pieces ... i when i get more, i could build the whole cavern and put a light into the lava sea ^^

Awesome micro build with the canyon and the tower and the bridge and the lava and the switch to SNOT at the bottom; however, for my eyes, studs are a no-no in a micro build unless they serve a stylistic purpose. I think you could have leveled off the plateaus with some plates, cheese, and some micro foliage. That might look pretty epic, as if a fissure had opened up and the castle sprouted out of it.

Just some thoughts. Love the idea for sure!

Nice micro build, the lava and tower looks great! I agree with previous comments that something more on the sides of the fissure would have improved the overall impression, at least covering the open studs.

Edited by Gideon

It sure looks like a very hard terrain to navigate, not to mention for an army to attack!

Feels very evil, love the lava pit love the tower it is :thumbup: :sweet: