Sign in to follow this  
pillpod

MOC: Mini Modular #6

Hey! I'm back from a short hiatus with my most recent mini modular build. Here's my sixth build. I got the dark red (1x2) and dark green (1x1) bricks from a PaB cup so I wanted to incorporate them into my latest build. This was initially going to be pink and purple but I didn't have the guts to do it :)

Here it is:

Front view. I'm undecided on the 1x1 round bricks on the bottom corners. I might revise that small detail.

9958127434_6f52bc5f89_z.jpg

I used the same door technique from past builds. I like it for some reason but need to work on a new technique for variety's sake.

9958124604_058999e512_z.jpg

Here are all six of my builds to date. From left to right: Apartment, Pizza, Ollivander's, Apartment II, Office, Pumpkin Factory.

9974831546_d4e047fcec_z.jpg

Let me know what you guys think! Any comments, critiques, or suggestions are appreciated. Enjoy, and thanks for looking.

P.S. Maybe an actual camera is in order for the coming holiday season...

Edited to update last picture with a cropped version.

Edited by pillpod

I like the wide variety of styles! A pinkish one would be cute, too.

Maybe an extra dining floor above the pizza place would fill this out. It could be open air with umbrellas and cone bushes/ trees.

This looks like a lot of fun!

Very neat and very different to a lot of other mini modulars I've seen. I don't particularly love dark green and dark red together, but I like the idea and style of the build. I'm jealous you found those at a PAB!

That Ollivander's is :wub: . I'm definitely looking at that for inspiration for my mini Diagon Alley diorama.

Keep up the great work. I like seeing a full street. Very impressive.

Thanks legogal, lightningtiger, and thelegodr. I'm looking for inspiration on my next build; we'll see what happens!

@TheLegoDr: if you need the ldd file for ollivanders, let me know. I've given out in the past.

Hello there!

They're all looking fantastic! :classic: As a fellow micro builder I always appreciate to discover new building tricks and techniques!

Well done!

Christopher