Sign in to follow this  
Bonaparte

INDEX: Islander MOCs

3378119894_af21fdd962_o.gif

kahuka.gif Islanders MOCs Index kahuka.gif

What is this index for?

The Islanders MOCs Index is for all the completed Islander MOCs in the Pirates MOCs forum.

How is this indexed?

The Islander MOCs Index is indexed in chronological order.

Most pictures are linked to the Eurobricks discussion topic, but some of the earlier ones aren't. To find the discussion topics for these, please follow these simple instructions:

- Click on a thumbnail to go to the Brickshelf gallery.

- Copy the numbers at the end of the URL of the Brickshelf gallery.

- Click here to go to the search engine of Eurobricks for the Pirates MOC forum.

- Paste the numbers in the "Search by Keywords"-field and click on "Perform the search".

Anyway you can help?

You can help by giving suggestions and informing us about items that have not been indexed. You can ask questions, give suggestions, and inform us about items that have not been indexed in the discussion topic.

To what extent is this updated?

This index is updated on a regular basis. All of the LEGO Islanders MOCs in the Pirates MOCs forum should be in here, save for very new ones which are waiting for the staff to index them.

The Index

dscf0069.jpg_thumb.jpg front_view.jpg_thumb.jpg temple_perdu_02.jpg_thumb.jpg 0dscn4419.jpg_thumb.jpg

islanders01.jpg_thumb.jpg img_1385.jpg_thumb.jpg p7021336.jpg_thumb.jpg 016.jpg_thumb.jpg attack1.jpg_thumb.jpg

islanders_01.jpg_thumb.jpg p1161215.jpg_thumb.jpg th_f0ea6e95.jpg

achichenitza.jpg_thumb.jpg mayan_temple_3.jpg_thumb.jpg parade-islanders.jpg_thumb.jpg closeup-3islanders.jpg_thumb.jpg

eb_event_2006_windsor_152.jpg_thumb.jpg islander.jpg_thumb.jpg dsc02650.jpg_thumb.jpg

cuauhtemoc-head-7.jpg_thumb.jpg tikiisland.jpg_thumb.jpg hpim0039.jpg_thumb.jpg ra591.jpg_thumb.jpg

islanderfortress02.jpg_thumb.jpg th_dsc00518.jpg th_pvi3.jpg

th_1210817295_DISPLAY.jpg chomp.jpg_thumb.jpg th_03.jpg

th_p1000501.jpg th_2cyjns3.jpg th_skyseabackground.jpg

th_the_new_main_resized_picture.jpg th_dsc07093_copy.jpg th_3068565373_09744ba1f0_o.jpg

th_totalview800600hn5.jpg th_islander_moc_009.jpg th_image001.jpg

th_title.jpg 3454808827_370572a2bb_t.jpg th_001.jpg

th_1201039598_DISPLAY.jpgth_cata3.jpg parade-islanders.jpg_thumb.jpg

crossingofcultures1.jpg_thumb.jpg th_overview.jpg th_charyblantis1.jpg

th_3972010843_5b748e09ce.jpg th_4132530189_635bf08b27_o.jpg 6345159525_255cd84b18_o.jpg 6345159533_610bb723c9_o.jpg

6732709583_abc3b64d37_o.jpg 6767898201_1f645994f9_o.jpg 6813483991_c7c730b027_o.jpg

Kahuka.png Jack.png 7062352483_8618e851e4_o.jpg

7606264522_3ef630852b_o.jpg 7940220744_f7201d029d_o.jpg 8058313846_f922fda3f3_o.jpg

8746504404_4e25d8228e_o.jpg 2012-10-20-142406_zpsab638f9e.jpg 9959859694_64ed729467_o.jpg

(The thumbs are the links)

Edited by Louie le Brickvalier
Updated!

;-) :-D I've always liked islanders better than pirates or imperials and wanted a index. Did you stick in random brickshelf folders that are islanders? Also, what is that huge statue of the islander from? I like the big colorful islander index sign.

Did you stick in random brickshelf folders that are islanders? Also, what is that huge statue of the islander from? I like the big colorful islander index sign.

All MOCs in this index have been posted in the "Pirate LEGO MOCs"-forum at some moment in time. So I didn't do any searching on BS.

I actually made this little index on request of Mr. Phes. I guess he likes Islanders ;-)

However, all MOCs (including Islander) will still remain in the 2 main indexes (Land Based and Ships), this is just a little extra for the Islander fans.

This topic is a really nice idea. Did not see that much Islander MOCs until now.

-Aredhel

Yes, I thought the Islander MOCs were a bit "scattered" amongst the other MOCs so I instructed Bonaparte to compile this index so they were easier to find.

Next I might suggest he create an Imperial Armada Index X-D

This will be a lot more work, right? :-P

bonaparte: I've seen that you forgot another Islander MOC in your list:

Here is the link! If I am wrong... Sorry :-$

Bonaparte has excelled again! How long did this take you?

Took me about 1 hour.

Nice work, Emperor.

I suggest linking this page instead of the one of mine you have up there as it is not my picture and my folder you linked has not been moderated yet and I don't think it will be for quite some time.

What do you think of this one by the way; http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/000/LEGOLAND/dsc02650.jpg

Thanks, I have changed the link and added the big statue.

Yes, I thought the Islander MOCs were a bit "scattered" amongst the other MOCs so I instructed Bonaparte to compile this index so they were easier to find.

Maybe we should first focus our efforts on some restructuring?

I've seen that you forgot another Islander MOC in your list:

Here is the link! If I am wrong... Sorry :-$

Thanks Aredhel, that's one I forgot, but now its added.

Thanks Aredhel, that's one I forgot, but now its added.

Tks :-D

-Aredhel

This will be a lot more work, right? :-P

Should be about the same amount of work as there aren't many Imperial Armada MOCs, but finding them all will be the hardest part because they're not listed in any one thread.

Thanks, I have changed the link and added the big statue. Thanks Aredhel, that's one I forgot, but now its added.

That's the purpose of the rest of this thread - to submit MOCs that aren't in the index and it appears the thread is serving its purpose marvellously. *y*

Maybe we should first focus our efforts on some restructuring?

Sure. But what do you suggest we do? The Restructuring thread is there but nobody is posting in it, so I suppose you tell me your suggestions in that thread and we'll take it from there.

This is a nice idea Mr. P and B *y*

I'm assuming this isn't going to be pinned right now until maybe the restructuring occures?

P

Okay, um here are some MOCs I found.

Lamestar

Mayan Temple

Wow, that Mayan Temple looks great.

It's added!

Mayan%20Temple%203.jpg

This is a nice idea Mr. P and B *y*

I'm assuming this isn't going to be pinned right now until maybe the restructuring occures?

P

Indeed, pinning it now doesn't seem like a good idea.

First we should be doing the restructuring in my opinion.

It takes 10 seconds to pin the thread but I'll leave that in Bonaparte's hands because right now I'm going to create a thread for the Mayan Temple.

Another advantage of these indexes is it encourages users to submit MOCs we don't already have on the forum.

Which is goooooooooooooood!!!!

It takes 10 seconds to pin the thread but I'll leave that in Bonaparte's hands because right now I'm going to create a thread for the Mayan Temple.

Another advantage of these indexes is it encourages users to submit MOCs we don't already have on the forum.

I was a bit skeptical when Mr. Phes mentioned the idea of an "Islander Index", but without it we wouldn't have seen this great Mayan Temple.

I won't pin it at this moment because I don't believe it is a good idea to have another pinned topic in the MOC forum at this moment.

Good work, this index!

I like the idea of putting sets with the same theme/subtheme in a thumbnail-list, it makes browsing them much more easier and fun.

Lovely to see that the one and only islanderMOC I ever created is among them.

Keep up the good work *y*

I was a bit skeptical when Mr. Phes mentioned the idea of an "Islander Index", but without it we wouldn't have seen this great Mayan Temple.

Never doubt The Illustrious Mister Phes! :-P

I have just added another Temple to the index. Found it on BS.

achichenitza.jpg_thumb.jpg

Never doubt The Illustrious Mister Phes! :-P

:-P

There are also many interesting Wikipedia articles about Maya's, Inca's, Toltec's.

I'll be adding them soon to the Wikipedia Links.

If I was able to give you a title, I'd call you the indexer!!

Great index once again!

Thanks ;-)

I just added another Islander MOC to the index that I found on the website of Xenobuzz.

It's called "Islander Tree Fortress".

tikiisland.jpg_thumb.jpg

Ahhh... But I can...

That's awesome :-D

I hope B won't mind at all.

P

Ahhh... But I can...

Cool, I got a title :-D

Thanks Mr. Phes (and Mr. Tiber for the suggestion)!