Sign in to follow this  
caramelcata

Hello from Beijing

Hey guys,

I stumbled upon Eurobricks by reading those great reviews on the Star Wars themed sets. Thanks for the great review on the 75021 Gunship.

I am looking to getting into building (designing) MOCs and was wondering if anyone could link to me some advanced building techniques for building Star Wars starships, also what kind of software do you guys use? Or do you guys kind of just build it right then and there?.

I am working on a Pelta-class Medical Frigate by using the skeletal design of the Tantive model while while extending the exterior to accomadate a flatter angle similar to the republic frigate. Given the amount of time I have I think the design should be done by next week.

Anyway nice to be apart of the community!

Welcome to Eurobricks! I'm not too familiar with building techniques for starships, but you can always check out the Star Wars forum to see if they have any guides posted to get you started. When I usually try to build them on my own, I just go right ahead with the bricks and don't really use Lego Digital Designer too often.

Hi and welcome to Eurobricks. It's a great site.

I'm also in Beijing, but after living here for a long time am set to depart back to my hometown in the U.S. in a few days.

Joe