Orionpax

[MOC] HE-MAN & Masters Of The Universe Ultimate Collection

Here It Is!

Probably my last 80's Theme i will ever do (because the rest has been done by now, even down to the Fall Guy)..

I am proud to present the full ultimate LEGO replica collection of all MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE toys from the original toyline.

For all 130 pictures you can visit my LEGO HE-MAN & MAsters Of The Universe Gallery - here come the appetizers:

small_1148219_10201679433058325_815502847_n.jpg

Of course the presentation had to be done in a original 80's Mattel manor, how to do that, you can read in the

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE LEGO REPLICA – WIP BLOG

small_Grayskull_Cover.jpg

small_MOTU_Overview_Web.jpg

1:1 Scale replicas of HE-Mans POWERSWORD & BATTLE AXE

small_POWERSWORDAXE.JPG

Edited by Orionpax

This is incredible. Are any of these available for purchase or is it just a pet project of yours?

This is really nice work. It's easily some of the most impressive stuff I've come across. Cuusoo that shit up!

Edited by shifted

ALL of these models are perfect in every way. It was a real blast seing them up close (twice :D ) and a true honor working with you on the poster design :)

Seriously, this thread needs more clicks and comments. Let´s hope I´m not the "topic killer" anymore :D

i've waited for this after having seeing a lot of your works on other lines of 80s toys.

I would really like to buy some of this and a couple of m.a.s.k. too... :D

I'm glad this was bumped because I missed it on here. I must have seen it on another website, maybe brothers brick?

Either way, superb job! Very fitting for the source material. I loved this show as a kid. Great job on battle cat too!

Wow, your Castle Greyskull takes me back to the actual playset I had. Skeletor seems to be the most dead-on as a minifig.

I like how you made most of the characters, I can't seem to remember if anyone's missing. The models are superb in their level of detail. I can remember Greyskull being kind of lame as there was not much inside, but Snake Mountain was boss! :sweet: Your depictions of the playsets far outshine the original ones.

I would like to see something like this be made for retail.

wow talking about a trip back in time...now I have the theme going on in my head...I HAVE THE POWER!!!!...great job, i know it took some time, but wow. :grin:

My favorite´s gotta be Battle Bones. I´m amazed how well you captured the bone structure AND the ability to hold minifigures with his "ribs", just like the actual toy.

My least favorite, while all being fantastic, might be the Battle Ram. The shape seems off somehow.

Kudos for going the extra mile and adding the ripcord to the Road Ripper.