mpoh98

[Moc] Stonewall Castle

Hello all! Well, here is my first try at microscale castle building! Unfortunately, with being so busy with school, I wasn't able to spend a lot of time on this, but here it is! I tried to incorporate as many techniques as I could with what pieces I had, S.N.O.T, snotted rockwork, and other techniques by Kyle Ransom. The boat design is his as well!

Enjoy!

1377884768m_SPLASH.jpg

1377884774m_SPLASH.jpg

1377885093m_SPLASH.jpg

1377884779m_SPLASH.jpg

1377884790m_SPLASH.jpg

1377884796m_SPLASH.jpg

Soli Deo Gloria!

Matthew Oh

Excellent rockwork around the castle and I like the path leading from the gate to the dock :thumbup: I also like the wooden section over the gate and the round towers. The cheese slopes next to the round towers look a little out of place though, is there anything in particular they are supposed to represent? Overall an excellent micro build, the water shading is a nice touch :thumbup: Keep it up Matthew :classic:

Nice micro build overall, and especially the cliffs and water with those nice small boats :classic:

This looks really cool! I would like to see this in full scale (or however it's called) :wink:

Those bits of dark green add so much!

Really a nice mini castle scene overall. Very detailed!

Great little castle! Love the border, rockwork, and ships! Wondering the same thing as Sk, though. Great job Matthew!

Sweet job Matt! I haven't really tried my hand at micro, but you seem to have a growing knack for it already! :sweet:

Sweet job Matt! I haven't really tried my hand at micro, but you seem to have a growing knack for it already! :sweet:

Thanks Aeridian! You should try it, its fun!