SkaForHire

Book II - Kaliphlin: Guild sign-up and Discussion

hey you other guilds, would you please stop stealing our members!

@dm: I totally know how you feel. Same thing happened to me as kai is a male name in German ....

We have no need to steal other guilds members because we already have an awesome group here in Kaliphlin, but additions to our group are always welcome. :wink:

As for Kai, Kai is also a male in the ninjago series which she got the name from.... Both she and her brother used Ninjago names for their eurobricks usernames.

Both she and her brother used Ninjago names for their eurobricks usernames.

You mean Kai NRG and Garmadon?

If so, I had no idea we a multi-guild family behind the screens. That should make this civil war more interesting...

Dark Blue and Red are the official colors, and the Lions faction from Kingdoms is the most common standard

Thanks i will soon make my sig-fig and a back story

You mean Kai NRG and Garmadon?

If so, I had no idea we a multi-guild family behind the screens. That should make this civil war more interesting...

Yes, you got it...

Thanks i will soon make my sig-fig and a back story

Welcome to Kaliphlin!

@Masa: Woah! I had no idea that Garmadon and Kai were siblings :oh3: I guess I should have figured it out because of their location, names, photography similarities, etc.

@Masa: Woah! I had no idea that Garmadon and Kai were siblings :oh3: I guess I should have figured it out because of their location, names, photography similarities, etc.

+1 I did not even know they are brother and sister, but I still dont figure out, who is who. :grin:

+1 I did not even know they are brother and sister, but I still dont figure out, who is who. :grin:

Yeah I would have never know had Kai not mentioned it once.

Updated my characters' info and pic in my first post. Also I have gotten wind that my brother may be joining GoH soon....

Updated my characters' info and pic in my first post. Also I have gotten wind that my brother may be joining GoH soon....

Your characters have some really neat combos :thumbup:

I hope he does! My younger brother will join eventually (assuming that GoH lasts a few more years).

Oh no, all our plotting has been revealed... :laugh::tongue:

Sorry if I wasn't supposed to reveal that info but I had assumed it was public knowledge.... :look:

I have made my story and it will be posted soon just need to transfer my sig-fig.

Oh and is my character allowed to have a party of maybe two loyal companions?

I have made my story and it will be posted soon just need to transfer my sig-fig.

Yes it is allowed.

This is acceptable, some of us have many characters and one main sigfig.

Oh no, all our plotting has been revealed... :laugh::tongue:

I have purposely not corrected people before when they got your gender wrong, I didn't know if you wanted people to know or not, but he kind of through it out there and thought I should tell him. haha.

I expect you to put the appropriate pressure on him to choose the right guild.

Speaking of multiple guild families, my brother has been in Mitgardia for two years, he just rarely participates. I talked to him last night, he is not sure if he will re-sign up or not and for which guild, he does not know. I assume he would stay in the frosty North.

@Sir Jonathan

I actually invented the Nestlands Clans of the Armored Eagle Goddess. I have multiple secondary characters, as my primary character is the guardsman to the Minister of External Affairs.

You may well have been wondering why you should vote in the Mitgardian Prime Minister election. "What do I care about who governs those poor freezing dwarves?" you may have asked yourself. Well, with the choice being between mansion owning Manaor and sob-story tax collecting Larsson, it's no wonder you figured on opting out! But take heart, there is a future for Mitgardia and Historica! Mich Maxersine is in the race!

Why should you vote Mich Maxersine? Well, don't forget that what's good for Mitgardia is good for Historica! With snow free roads, a stronger military, and a happier peasantry, Mitgardia will be better off and far better prepared to trade with its neighbor to the south! Kaliphlinians will finally be able to travel to Mitgarida without risking frostbitten feet! They will find nice warm homes to receive them, and a happy citizenry capable of doing trade! Finally, the northern guild will be on it's feet! By putting fire into Mitgardia, Mich will make things better for everyone! (Besides all that, Mich stretches Kaliphlinian banners across entire Mitgardian landscapes... no, just kidding :laugh: )

Maxersine is committed to protecting Historica's freedom! A vote for Maxersine is a vote for Historica! A vote for Manaor is just a vote for the wealthy (or in debt), and a vote for Larsson is just a vote for the sob-story politicians who are all talk and no do! Don't give in and vote for the lesser of two evils when you can have better! Vote Mich Maxersine!

Yes and yes. You can build MOCs of whatever you would like. The Challenges will have directions and constraints but your "free builds" can be whatever you would like.

Sorry if I wasn't supposed to reveal that info but I had assumed it was public knowledge.... :look:

No, I was just kidding. Since I had referred to grabbing DaMaximus's sig-fig off my brother's build (I think?) I was actually surprised no one else seemed to know...