Sign in to follow this  
Chuck

John Deere tractor

indexed.gif V-LI-06C

Just something I threw together last night.

422469850_d319e63e44.jpg

422469879_8dba371808.jpg

It's not fantastic, but then again, I'm no town builder.

-l2k-

It's not fantastic, but then again, I'm no town builder.

-l2k-

What do you mean? I am a town builder and I think It is fantastic!

Great complicated design on such a small model with interesting building techniques, I love it *wub* !

What do you mean? I am a town builder and I think It is fantastic!

Great complicated design on such a small model with interesting building techniques, I love it *wub* !

I think I will make instructions for it now, if you want. :-)

I think I will make instructions for it now, if you want. :-)

He is not the only one.

It is a very nice design and reminds me a lot about the new green Technic tractor that LEGO sells (which I also think is very nice).

You have quite a talent for making use of all kind of techniques that make the small creations very detailed L2k.

My only question is. Can you push it along with the way you have made the wheels connect? - I guess I will find out once you have made the instructions ;-)

He is not the only one.

It is a very nice design and reminds me a lot about the new green Technic tractor that LEGO sells (which I also think is very nice).

You have quite a talent for making use of all kind of techniques that make the small creations very detailed L2k.

My only question is. Can you push it along with the way you have made the wheels connect? - I guess I will find out once you have made the instructions ;-)

I actually changed the wheel hubs to a yellow half technic bushel, which you can get 7 of in the small aquaraiders set. I forgot I had them before I took pictures.

-l2k-

Nice, how do you attach on the steering wheel and what is the pipe, a cut Lego tube? Very nice design, When will you make instructions?

I think your tractor looks great!

I love small (but not simple) mocs. I have tried to do a small but reallistic 4w tractor before but without luck...please post the instructions or at least some pictures of the dissasembled moc so we can learn from you *sweet*

Thanks

A tractor implement.

423519867_2043d04383.jpg

Another tractor implement.

423519883_3dc5177204.jpg

Heres a cross-section for all of you.

423519891_463a9b6a01.jpg

Enjoy!

-l2k-

Excellent! I love it. Great colors (just like John Deer). I esp. like the image of the ranch hand fixing the motor. Very nice.

Now I want an Advent Calendar with a farm theme. This would make a great addition.

This is great! It would make a good a small town set for the Agriculture sub-theme.

Why doesn't The LEGO Group do this kind licencing? John Deere rocks! *y*

Just something I threw together last night. It's not fantastic, but then again, I'm no town builder.
stop being modest... you knew that was great, your not foolin anyone :-P

in your instructions you should show someone cutting the LEGO piece in half... that would be funny ;-)

all-in-all fantasic l2k *y*

but i did like the treaded tires better, and i don't like the modified piece - BM

I must admit, your mocs are very impressive Lego 2000. You have very cool building techniques. The only down side that i can see is that the wheels won't free spin. But still impresive non the less.

but i did like the treaded tires better, and i don't like the modified piece - BM

Most people don't count cut-tubing as "modified"

really cool as always ! I like the details you managed to put in these. Never thougth of creating a whole farm ?

really cool as always ! I like the details you managed to put in these. Never thougth of creating a whole farm ?

Now you are pushing it as far as me building town goes :-P

-l2k-

It's not big, but very inventive. Amazing how real this looks.

If I would be a city builder, I would certainly build this little tractor.

Small, but very nice. Like we Dutch would say: Klein maar fijn!(small but fine?)

I really like the second tractor implement.

You are very good with small MOCs.

Mr Tiber

What's the piece attaching the steering wheel to the main body? You've inspired me to make a farm for my city :classic:

Cute little tractor :laugh:

I must admit I was a little disappointed though, I imagined it would be a bigger tractor :laugh: