Victor: Nice looking SUV coming up, front looks great!

Here's my updated working area where a new more accurate version of snowspeeder is coming up. Desks are self made (in a hurry) Monitors are mounted to pillars to free desk space for more important stuff :)

1200.jpg

Here's my updated working area where a new more accurate version of snowspeeder is coming up. Desks are self made (in a hurry) Monitors are mounted to pillars to free desk space for more important stuff :)

Sweet. I like the look of the uncolored wood and the construction. You have some skills there ;)

Though, I like working areas like a computer desk rather with a good plain surface that is washable. I guess whatever your skin emits will be soaked into the wood surface soon.

That's a beautiful space, and excellent photography. I love the spare, modernist lines.

My main place of building

Dude!! *oh2*

Fantastic. I will definitely visit you if I am in England some time :laugh:

Guys, I am so happy that it is finished, that I can't wait until I moved in to show you my soon-to-be working place. :excited:

Here it is!!

Thanks for watching. Leave a comment if you want.

Guys, I am so happy that it is finished, that I can't wait until I moved in to show you my soon-to-be working place. :excited:

Here it is!!

Thanks for watching. Leave a comment if you want.

Looks great your working space :thumbup: and it's nice to here that mine whas your inspiration. :wink:

Looks great your working space :thumbup: and it's nice to here that mine whas your inspiration. :wink:

The most inspiration was to get a huge table :laugh:

But I think I need to make the shelf go around the corner, too. Along the wall. Two layers or so. Well, something for the future :wink:

I'll let the building place evolve with the collection.

http://paulstechnic....ember-2013.html

These are some photos of my LEGO building / display room as I have it set up at the moment.

The yellow shelves are ones I designed and built earlier this year as I could not find any pre-made shelves that were the size I wanted. A page on these can be found here: http://paulstechnic....me-shelves.html

My building desk is a 6 foot folding table, it is a good height and wide enough to allow me to build easily.

View from the door way

14092013_BuildingRoom+(1).JPG

Chief building assistant

14092013_BuildingRoom+(8).JPG

Shelves and building desk

14092013_BuildingRoom+(11).JPG

14092013_BuildingRoom+(12).JPG

Shelves and desk. Laptop is on desk to the side.

14092013_BuildingRoom+(13).JPG

Certificate from Brixhibition North 2013 and news paper articles about it with me.

14092013_BuildingRoom+(14).JPG

Edited by Paul B

Yep... knew about it. Just not sure I have the time to put into it. I run the robotics course at Ulvie High which I started because my eldest Son wants to go into robotics, or even work for Lego in their robotics section. I love Lego too, mind you, but being a teacher and owning a small farm with three kids doesn't leave me much time to MOC. I take my robotics class each week and get my Lego fix that way for the time being.

Edited by TasV

Here is my working "place". It's really simple when You have only 1 set :) guess which !

9760114563_e7d89f2da2_c.jpg

Edited by Dorino

DSC01731a_zpsfa70d79d.jpg

If I have guests who want to sleep over I have a problem :laugh:

In front my beer serving robot: one of the current projects I'm working on. The closet on the left is full with Lego, the closet on the right (just visible) is full of electronic stuff...

Edited by AlmightyArjen

Hi all!

Having been a daily reader of this forum for years and only having posted two MOCs, I thought it was high time I showed you my working place. After spending the morning making it tidy enough to not be ashamed, here's how it looks:

wp_20130922_001.jpg

wp_20130922_002.jpg

wp_20130922_003.jpgwp_20130922_004.jpg

Oh... uhm... By tidy I mean the non-Lego stuff is put away :tongue: It's such a joy to enter my room and see all my Legos exposed and waiting like this.

Anyway, visible in the first two pictures is my current MOC in progress. In the shelf are my display sets. Pretty easy to see which ones they are, On the top is NK:s 8458 Sports Car and the black car is simply a 8070 build in black :sweet: The small sets I don't exactly want to display, I just haven't taken the time to dismantle them for parts yet.

I'm lucky having kind parents letting me keep my room when I moved to another city to study. It's so hard only having access to my Legos on the weekends. I'm having troubles concentrating in school, I'm thinking and dreaming of Lego all the time :sceptic: Hmm... What I thought was a healthy obsession might not be so good after all... Well, at least some Lego is better than no Lego :grin:

Happy building

Becca

Hi all!

Having been a daily reader of this forum for years and only having posted two MOCs, I thought it was high time I showed you my working place. After spending the morning making it tidy enough to not be ashamed, here's how it looks:

Oh... uhm... By tidy I mean the non-Lego stuff is put away :tongue: It's such a joy to enter my room and see all my Legos exposed and waiting like this.

Anyway, visible in the first two pictures is my current MOC in progress. In the shelf are my display sets. Pretty easy to see which ones they are, On the top is NK:s 8458 Sports Car and the black car is simply a 8070 build in black :sweet: The small sets I don't exactly want to display, I just haven't taken the time to dismantle them for parts yet.

I'm lucky having kind parents letting me keep my room when I moved to another city to study. It's so hard only having access to my Legos on the weekends. I'm having troubles concentrating in school, I'm thinking and dreaming of Lego all the time :sceptic: Hmm... What I thought was a healthy obsession might not be so good after all... Well, at least some Lego is better than no Lego :grin:

Happy building

Becca

Hej, roligt med nån mer från sverige :) är du med på swebrick?

nice workplace :)

Edited by Eigenbroetler

Glad you like it :classic: It's clearly a work of an organized mind... not :tongue: I think its a fair representation of my mind though. Luckily I have a pretty clear image of which pieces I do have. It is frustrating, though, knowing I have the piece there somewhere, spending 10 min searching for it on the table, then turning around to look in front of the computer seeing it in plain sight... :blush:

About the creations there on the table somewhere, I'm not sure how many there are, most are quick prototype builds or TLG sets I simply haven't recycled yet. I only got one huge project going on at the moment. Hopefully I will find the time to post a WIP topic about it soon. It's was hard to let go of it long enough to write this :laugh:

Hej, roligt med nån mer från sverige :) är du med på swebrick?

nice workplace :)

Nej, swebrick har jag inte gått med i än. Kanske ska göra det :classic: