Sometimes our Lego desk takes on a whole new look entirely...

9558948447_a1a073b5f7_z.jpg

Here's another detail shot, including our brick built signature and another angle for the paint and brushes.

9561739414_bc55b7ab8e.jpg

9561739148_e57e858455.jpg

This vibrant Macaw was painted for our Iron Builder against the Erickson brothers it was initially inspired by The Horse of Rohan mosaic by Bolt of Blue.

Thanks for viewing!

S&C

Its great guys! can't wait for your next instalment, im sure it rocks :wink:

good luck to you!

one of the best mocs i've seen, truly a great work art. love it

I am truly amazed. This proves the endless possibilities of using legos.

I wish I'll be able to see it real life. Will it ever be exposed?

Brilliant MOC. The use of curved pieces gives the appearance of actual brushstrokes. The brick-build brushes and pots are a nice touch too.

Maybe we should throw in the towel, send all our bricks to you, and watch what you build.

This one leaves me speechless!

Your MOCs are always incredible (had a great time seeing some of them at Brickfair this year), but this is a whole new level of awesome! The mosaic itself (which is almost more of a relief sculpture) is awesome enough in its own right, and the signature, paintbrushes, and inkwells add a whole other level of artistry to it! It really does look like an illustration come to life!

It's beautiful! :cry_happy: The wings, the beak, everything on the Macaw is well done! I do have one question, are you reprensenting a Scarlet Macaw, or a Greenwing? because to me in seems like a mixture of both.

Nonetheless, Great job!

Worst painting I've ever seen. It's all chunky and the paint globs... oh wait it's Lego? Wooly crap! :wub_drool: The small PaB with water in it is just the perfect attention to detail.

Edited by Rook

Wow! Now this is art! Very creative use of pieces. The extra details like the signature, paint bottles etc. are excellent additions.

That is truly an amazing piece. Thank you for sharing your brilliance with everything LEGO.

Simply Gorgeous! Oh CRAP! It's linked to a gallery, nono! It's pulling me in to browse amazing creations!!!! Sigh there goes my Lego budget and time today. :laugh: I love the details you have managed to do! makes me want to go home from work and build things! Oh well for now I can just marvel at the creativity.