Rogue Angel

Book II - Avalonia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Kyle of Draek Forest swears his allegiance to the West. 9924168576_4ec63d2640_n.jpg

Kyle of Draek Forest by K.Kreations, on Flickr I will post more story when I get my first free build done, a large keep in the center of Draek Forest. I would like to claim the small land in the Mystic Isles by the Faerie and Dark Isle, and the really small island down south of it.

I am happy to present my main battle forces.

They ride and walk,

They never talk,

They edge the blade,

For battle never late.

The heavy cavalry of Greater Burrium.

The spearmen and crossbow troops.

Still missing all auxiliaries, to name the militia of the Aqua Buris (Capital City of Greater-Burrium), the elves archery, order of the dragon cavalry.

The armies of Greater Burrium are so much larger and more disciplined compared to Lesser Burrium. Need to buy me some Kingdoms Chess sets...

Edited by Penkid11

Nice fig Kyle! Good to have another neighbour in the Mystic Isles. Anything goes in that place, have fun!

Kerntechniker - Your forces are excellent, and it looks like they will significantly bolster our defenses if it comes to war. I love all the flags and the dragon!

Royal Brick Customs, Welcome to Avalonia! We have much better forests here, so you've made the right choice.

Zach Mills - Great to have you back in Avalonia, I look forward to seeing more builds from you!

PenKid, I'm glad you were not seduced by the Dark side of the Guilds. Darth ZCereberus can be quite persuasive... Very nice build for your decision as well!

Siercon & Coral - The Mystic Isles and Faerie Forest may be alluring, but I look forward to occasional glimpses of your realms.

3 Great entries in the first Task. Keep up the good work!

Welcome Kyle. When I joined Avalonia, I didn't know you also was here, but that even doubles my joy :classic:.

Great troops I've seen so far!

Also, my next free build is finished:

9932821866_18204ea80a.jpg

Awesome work Buurli :thumbup: :thumbup: In particular with the water and the rock arch :wink:

Welcome to all our new and returning members. Looking forward to some great builds. They are inspirational and I look forward to getting back into building myself.

Ok guy's, here are the figs I have so far made. I'm still working on the Dragon Flight figs of which there are 30, just waiting for more plumes and finish making the capes.

Standard Avalonian Spearmen

These guys bare the Green Dragon shield of Avalonia and are well trained spearmen, oath bound to protect the good people of Avalonia.

9935902825_9f29741a62_z.jpg

Standard Avalonian Axemen

Again, they bare the shield of Avalonia and along with the spear men they form Avalonia's first guard of attack.

9935914176_334a309291_z.jpg

Gawaine & his troop of Shadowmarsh Axemen

Gawaine commands this band of deadly axemen who bare the Dark Isle emblem of the unicorn. Agile and brave, these axemen rain down the heavy steal with brute force.

9936037073_670c4a9d72_z.jpg

Taryn & his troop of Grim Hollow Spearmen

This group of spearmen are garrisoned on the outskirts of Grim Hollow and under Taryn's command. Efficient and deadly, these light armored spearmen can travel swiftly with the element of surprise.

9935920286_d6a3cd164a_z.jpg

Ella & the Caradoc Garrison

Commanded by Ella and based at Caradoc Keep, these heavy armored spearmen are specially trained to fight in the shield wall, where their brute strength is used to hold off enemy advances.

9936045963_730505164d_z.jpg

Dagonet & the Braedon Garrison

Meaning 'from the dark valley' the Braedon garrison have the same roll as the Caradoc Garrison and together they form an impenetrable wall of spears and shields able to withstand any attack.

9935913895_3d406ee687_z.jpg

The Druid Tanaburs & Sarlina

Tanaburs is an ancient druid, a lone figure who is rarely seen but can always be counted on to make himself known if Avalonia is threatened.

Sarlina is young and headstrong, her heart and soul dedicated and bound to Avalonia. Fueled by a stubborn rage and her ambition to change the land, she is armed with the scroll of the ancient ones and govern's immense power. Probably the most dangerous women in Historica!

9936058283_d044759eac_n.jpg

Artorious & The Flight Of Dragons

...Coming soon...ish..

Hello fellows,

thanks for the comments on the troops and I am impressed by the troops I have seen so far.

As mentioned some troops are missing in a picture, but this due to the distance to the capital and just today the

Order of the Dragon cavalry arrived.

The order is ruled by the High Commander Ser Bartus Candus.

He is loyal to Lord Silvius Flamecius and has proven his loyalty many times in battles and other issues.

mbt_16.jpg

Edited by Kerntechniker

@DC: I love the Sir Kentis minifig shield. My favorite design of all. I only have two myself. Maybe I'll put some Dark Isle figs in my Nestlands Market, when I get around to building it. I have a few Avalonians already made from NOMEA. Maybe I'll have them arguing over their home politics. When I have the figs made I'll send you some pics and you can name them.

A great looking moc Buurli!

DC: Love your armies! I´m really digging that shield as well!

Kern: Nice to see more troops arriving! Try to have more light when taking your pics though.

...who bare the Dark Isle emblem of the unicorn.

Darth ZCereberus can be quite persuasive...

:pir_yoda: Pirate Yoda of Approval.

Edited by Lord Duvors

Kern: Nice to see more troops arriving! Try to have more light when taking your pics though.

I will keep it in mind, but you know energy has been started to become really expensive in Germany and Winter is coming :-)

@RBC

the first guild task is, to present your troops, the first Book II task will be announced October 1st as far as I know, but Z has told it. :classic:

Edited by Kerntechniker

Ok guy's, here are the figs I have so far made. I'm still working on the Dragon Flight figs of which there are 30, just waiting for more plumes and finish making the capes.

Oh, you AFOL's, and your ability to own more than 2 of the same torso. :tongue:

Are you going to give the standard spearmen a sand green and dark green arm like you did in the past? It looks pretty cool, but I think converting that many figures would be annoying, and almost certainly require a BL order.

I really like how each of your characters has a troop to reflect them. Not to mention how awesome your fleshies look. I'm totally converting mine now.