Rogue Angel

Book II - Avalonia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Hi guys!

It's been years since I last built something for Avalonia. Anyhow I am back to building and I have started working on a diorama that will contain everything to qualify as a Hamlet. Since I will need a lot of time (mabye several month) to finish it I think will drop some WIP pictures. I have two nice houses completed already. Going to post them soon. 

On 13-2-2017 at 1:46 PM, mephistopheles said:

Hi guys!

It's been years since I last built something for Avalonia. Anyhow I am back to building and I have started working on a diorama that will contain everything to qualify as a Hamlet. Since I will need a lot of time (mabye several month) to finish it I think will drop some WIP pictures. I have two nice houses completed already. Going to post them soon. 

Good to hear, saw some photos popping up on Flickr so I was hoping you might come back!:wink:

New free build is up:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/forum/145-guilds-of-historica/

On 2/14/2017 at 1:46 AM, mephistopheles said:

Hi guys!

Oh this has got to be good :classic:

Hi folks,

after my registration and some small Moc far far away in the past, I would like to start building again here.

How is now the Administration? I would like to rename me in "Wilhelm Shelby", my Island in the  north of Avalonia will be the same "Fortes Isles". ;-)

Here is my first freebuild.

32118349673_8d90ec4c54_n.jpgHunters'man Inn01 by Robert Maier, auf Flickr

Another chapter of the Chronicles of Hesperia is up: 

I'll have my Category B build up this weekend, and then on to Category C!

FIRST TASK ENTRY

Avalonians! Our guild is composed of many different realms, and in these troubling times, it is necessary for each realm to muster militia at a moments notice or maintain a standing troop of soldiers. While there is a standard uniform for Avalonia's common soldiers and Army regulars, what do your troops look like, and what crest or device do they bear on their shields or tabards? How would one differentiate them in battle?

800x451.jpg

Here is a small portion of the Sardonican Royal Army. From Left to Right (Excluding Myself) Sargent John Aster, Heavy Weaponry Captain Mulkz Dighz, Myself, Lord Ryder of Sardonica, Captain of the Bows Bane Fahrst, Commander of the Troops Dale "Dragonheart" Herf and Sergeant James Aster.  

We bear either the sign of a dark green dragon on a beige and yellow background, or a circular shield with two sardines (just go with it) emblazed upon it.   

Hope this passes for the 1st task

Columbus

Edited by Columbus019

Nice soldiers you got there. I especially like the ones in the front. The variation is great too.

Now, I forgot to post this here, but new freebuild from me.

Some great figs you've got there, Columbus! My favoured must be the dwarf, though it is a hard choice :wink: 

Hello there Avalonians!

It's Summer Joust time again :wink: Last year an Avalonian team consisting of MiloNelsiano, The Maestro, Lego Eomer and myself got a honorable mention in the group category.

This year, we want to do better! So, who's in to make a super-duper-amazing castle in the typical style of our guild?

For Avalonian!

~The Maestro and TitusV

6 hours ago, TitusV said:

Hello there Avalonians!

It's Summer Joust time again :wink: Last year an Avalonian team consisting of MiloNelsiano, The Maestro, Lego Eomer and myself got a honorable mention in the group category.

This year, we want to do better! So, who's in to make a super-duper-amazing castle in the typical style of our guild?

For Avalonian!

~The Maestro and TitusV

Can I join your team even though I'm not yet an avalonian? (I'm planning to join in time for book III.)

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 2:04 AM, TitusV said:

Hello there Avalonians!

For Avalonian!

~The Maestro and TitusV

Yeah I'd be interested in joining. Can you tell me more about it?

On 02/05/2017 at 3:22 AM, ZlatanXVIGustaf said:

Can I join your team even though I'm not yet an avalonian? (I'm planning to join in time for book III.)

Of course :thumbup: Titus will send you a PM tommorow. 

Just now, Brandon Stark said:

Err Im really sorry mate but we already have a full team :sceptic: Sorry I should have said earlier but I forgot. I hope you can still enter another category :thumbup:

7 hours ago, Brandon Stark said:

The problem's not really that we have a full team, because if more people join we can always make two teams! :grin:

I see another difficulty though: I don't think LDD is allowed...