Rogue Angel

Book II - Avalonia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Name: Robin Sylverton

Weapon of Choice: Long Sword & Spear

9785410931_072e299033_z.jpg

Robin Sylverton from Smyrna is ready to serve for Avalonia.

9785673241_8c0cdbda61_z.jpg

9785625676_f034f94a27_n.jpg

Bonus: click on the photo to see bigger version.

Edited by Robinson

Name: Robin Sylverton

Weapon of Choice: Long Sword & Spear

Robin Sylverton from Smyrna is ready to serve for Avalonia.

Bonus: click on the photo to see bigger version.

Welcome to GoH and you have made a wise choice with Avalonia! :laugh:

As kabel suggested, I will be the one to tell you that the guild colors are sand green and dark green. Just as long as you have one of them in your flag/crest, its all good.

I'm looking forward to working along side you!

As kabel suggested, I will be the one to tell you that the guild colors are sand green and dark green. Just as long as you have one of them in your flag/crest, its all good.

But if i havent sand green? :classic:

Only dark green, only hardcore.

Hey fellow Avalonians,

Book I finished out fantastically and I regret that I was not able to participate more. But, with things getting started again I am seriously considering joining. Although I find that I have too many obligations when it comes to building, and I wish there were more of the original guild members still participating. That being said I will still try and get a character up. :)

I remember you from Book I and I'm glad to see that you're thinking about joining up again. It is kinda sad that we lost are founding builders to Nocturus. But, we have a siege of new builders and old ones who have laid dormant for some time. It will be nice to have another long time GoH builder on our side!

Thanks rogueang! I know that I have made the correct choice! :D

Hey fellow Avalonians,

Book I finished out fantastically and I regret that I was not able to participate more. But, with things getting started again I am seriously considering joining. Although I find that I have too many obligations when it comes to building, and I wish there were more of the original guild members still participating. That being said I will still try and get a character up. :)

It would be fantastic if you could join Kyle, Avalonia would be honored to have you!

And welcome Robinson! As the others have said, the colors are Dark Green and Sand Green. If you don't have sand green flags (or dark green flags) just use one of them.

Edited by mpoh98

My apologies Balthazar, I had you confused with "Balthasar". Welcome to the Guilds, and to Robinson as well, and welcome back K.Kreations. Don't feel pressured to complete all the Challenges. GoH is more about having fun and becoming a better builder.

GoH is more about having fun and becomibg a better builder.

Unless you are in Nocturnus. Then GoH is about world domination.

Unless you are in Nocturnus. Then GoH is about world domination.

That's true - Nocturnals are delusional.

Sir Moriartus, reporting for duty and reclaiming the mighty Isle of Moria.

6483637871_c21612c398_b.jpg

And I'm still the guy in the center.

I'm leaving for college tomorrow so I won't be active much but I have one or two things in the making ;)

Edited by Rolli

Rolli... Sorry we couldn't recruit you to Nocty.

Not your fault. I'd love to but with the little time I have on my hands I'm just not able to support Nocty in the way I would like to. Also, I don't have the right bricks. Sad, but true.

Glad to see you're joining Avalonia, Rolli!

On a side note, does anyone know if we can keep the titles from Book I or if they reset to a clean slate for Book II? Just wanted to clear it up as I am planning a build for Lord High Executioner.

Thanks.

Thank you, I change flag as soon as possible when my sand green flag arrive

Rolli has been a long time Avalonian. Sorry, but The titles from Book I are no longer achievable.

Rolli has been a long time Avalonian. Sorry, but The titles from Book I are no longer achievable.

Sorry for the confusion, but are you saying that we can't achieve titles anymore OR just that we start over with a clean slate and can earn the old titles with a new build?

Again, sorry.

Thanks

He means you can't earn those titles as they were from book one. It doesn't mean that more titles won't be instore however, I'm sure our leader has have new challenges.

I will probably concentrate on free builds for the moment as I have many already on the go and some ready to post when I gets chance.

Great to see new and familiar faces ready to throw down once again for mighty Avalonia!

The old titles will no longer be available in Book II. There will be new challenges and indeed new titles to achieve.

Okay, thanks guys. I'll still do the build and just keep it as a freebuild.

I'm looking forward to the new challenges! :sweet:

Is there a limit to the amount of free builds we can do a month? Do we get points for free builds?