Ecclesiastes

Book II - Mitgardia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

2807 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, pigs54 said:

I have one question about starting a new topic, is there anything special about naming the thread or do I just name it what ever?

If it built for anything eg a task, challenge, some thing like the aom or contest, then include it in the title. Otherwise name it what ever you want :thumbup: 

Sick build by the way, I love the tree :wub:

9 hours ago, pigs54 said:

If you have any tips for my building or photography please let me know

Tip #1: Don't use the flash on your camera, as it creates an unpleasant glare on the build. Indirect daylight-kind of light is the best for displaying a build, but never a flash. 

I look forward to seeing this build in its own thread, where I will offer tips for building. Looks good so far!

Finished a little something for Category B of Challenge V:

Overview-4.jpg

Hey guys, sorry for the in-activity, but I had some personal issues to deal with, my wife has gotten really ill so that took most of my energy and time. Luckily, in the mean time I had time to build some freebuilds for my dragon rangers. I already built three freebuilds and the fourth will be ready next week I think. hopefully i can make pictures of them soon after so I can post some freebuilds. Also, finally I can show you guys then what happened to the ice dragon of my last build (http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/142360-attack-of-a-nordic-ice-dragon)

19 hours ago, Blaze said:

Hey guys, sorry for the in-activity, but I had some personal issues to deal with, my wife has gotten really ill so that took most of my energy and time. Luckily, in the mean time I had time to build some freebuilds for my dragon rangers. I already built three freebuilds and the fourth will be ready next week I think. hopefully i can make pictures of them soon after so I can post some freebuilds. Also, finally I can show you guys then what happened to the ice dragon of my last build (http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/142360-attack-of-a-nordic-ice-dragon)

No worries! Your wife is always more important than we are. I'm sorry to hear that she's ill.