ZCerberus

Book II - Nocturnus: Guild sign-up and Discussion

You guys need to be more PC about are Swamps and call them " Wet Lands" .

You guys need to be more PC about are Swamps and call them " Wet Lands" .

To be utterly correct, one must refer to them as a "Forested Wet Land".

This is why you never got in the two initial club Niku! Better puns and you'll be Nk before you know it.

No kidding. :tongue:

Thanks for new title. :classic:

No kidding. :tongue:

Thanks for new title. :classic:

Hey at least you have a name with two words. I'm only called Pen (and occasionally Mini Susan :wink: ) as a nickname. Even then, I'm very rarely called that. Consider yourself lucky.

Hello, I'm reading since Book I, and decided to Join Nocturnus, I will post a little introduction story/moc the following days.

10196590503_96a95ffa11.jpg

10196524495_7bc4231e36.jpg

Where there is Light there is Darkness, Sir Arriston is on a special mission for the "Crusaders of Light".

Merciless and reckless they are willing to do everything to accomplish their mission. From a different point of view their shining light could be seen as a bloody path of darkness.

Edited by Eleinad

Aye beery!

Eleinad, welcome, no need to put your stuff in spoiler thingy, if people are meant to see it :classic:

look forward to your stuff!

Yeah, that's because the all shave. Shaving is of course one of the worst signs of extreme conformity. So despite them claiming how radical they are, Nocturnus is made up of a bunch of sqares! :laugh:

You guys aren't very smooth! :iamded_lol:

Well played, well played....

The dreaded shave

*Shivers* I now see clearly. Avalonians are too wimpy for the beard, Nocturnians are conformists, and Kaliphlin don't like getting sands in their beard, so they just don't grow them. Mitgardia on the other hand knows the power of The Beard. Fear The Beard! :devil:

Well my sigfig has more beard than yours infernum. Are you a true mitgardian or just a wimpy avalonian?!;)

Well my sigfig has more beard than yours infernum. Are you a true mitgardian or just a wimpy avalonian?!;)

Tis mine as well!

It seems to me that Nocturnus is made up of builders who fell in to peer-pressure! :poke:

Hey, I was here before Nocty was cool. Only just. Now I sound hipster. Plus I personally have a beard, but Vladivus does not. He's seen too many women in Mitgardia with beards, and would rather be manly in other ways than be mistaken for that hairy woman, Larsson. Infernum's sig fig has always looked a little boyish to me haha!

well, that's possibly something Z forgot to write in the intro, GoH is not only about mocing ... :laugh: