ZCerberus

Book II - Nocturnus: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Ok, that will cost 6 gold Darics and your life.

Ok, check's in the mail. Expect it sometime in the next millennium (if you're in an alternate universe...)

Twin Ravens Rokkar and Korrak of the Zugal Tribe pledge their forces to Lord Raavage of Nocturnus. The Zugal Tribe is located in the southern Rakath Mountains near the Goolag Archipel. Not Much is known about their ways, but they are feared throughout all of Historica.

9762904546_9977dd3665.jpg

"Nocturnus. The greatest pie-makers in Historica."

Edit: @ Torgar, nice figs, and a new tribe to boot!

Edited by Lord Vladivus

Yes! Ravens are awesome.The ability to use a raven as my sigfig really sold nocturnus for me. They have such great potential!

Crazy thing, I have a little force of Raven built and ready to be photoed, but the baby has kept me busy during these couple of overcast days. I only got Raavage and Ssilyth photoed. Expect my band of ravens to be pictured soon as well.

So Nocty got Legonardo and Beery from Avalonia and Torgar from Mitgardia... just need to get us one Kaliphlin big wig and the take over will be complete!!

robuko... has he declared yet? Erynlasgalen? Gideon? Probably already staying in the South :wacko:

No! Not Torgar too! :cry_sad:

Ha, ha, that's a great fig combination isn't it (mine has the same). :grin:

Crazy thing, I have a little force of Raven built and ready to be photoed, but the baby has kept me busy during these couple of overcast days. I only got Raavage and Ssilyth photoed. Expect my band of ravens to be pictured soon as well.

So Nocty got Legonardo and Beery from Avalonia and Torgar from Mitgardia... just need to get us one Kaliphlin big wig and the take over will be complete!!

robuko... has he declared yet? Erynlasgalen? Gideon? Probably already staying in the South :wacko:

I may have to make a recruitment video for Kaliphlin... expect it to air before major sporting events.

My version of the ravens. Unlike Torgar's tribe, these guys are in full battle gear with their mainly decorative Raven helmets!

9767059161_cebcd53936.jpg

Awesome, I'm looking forward to your take on ravens!

No! Not Torgar too! :cry_sad:

Ha, ha, that's a great fig combination isn't it (mine has the same). :grin:

Great minds think alike!

Edit : Full battle gear indeed, they look great! That shield really works well.

Edited by Torgar

9780759613_c2e59295e0_z.jpg

Derlin and his newly forged goblin army pledge allegiance to the black spire