Night Hawk

Fallout: New Toronto (Collab)

This was a collab between Simocs and I. Simon built the vault openings and I built the wasteland and vault door. The scene depicts Post-apoc Toronto set in the Fallout universe. The build features the ruins of the famous CN tower, more ruined buildings, and of course the iconic Fallout Lone Wanderer with the happy Vault dwellers hidden away in their cozy vault under ground .

9488497567_172773b638.jpg

9488506645_65f1b1d699.jpg

9491314166_7be753e27e.jpg

9488512637_77dc18e95e.jpg

There were 2 seperate versions of this build the first we displayed at Brickworld in Chicago. However the Chicago version was smaller and basically looked nothing like this version.

Here's the Chicago version:

<a href=" Fallout WIP 6

It had nothing to do with Toronto

Anyways I changed the wasteland for Brickfete in Toronto toe the way it is now. I added the CN tower ruins and basically remade everything to the way it is now.

Thanks for reading it all (if you did)

~Adam

I like the subterranean vaults and the ruined stump of the CN tower. It looks suitably desolate....

p.s. that Chicago version looked nothing like this one!

Perfect Fallout atmosphere! I really like that CN Tower ruin :classic:

This is a pretty awesome build. Between the overall Fallout atmosphere and the cool figs, it really is just fantastic. Nice use of SSLF decals for vault dwellers and the bobble heads.

Fantastic Fallout MOC! Although I do have some bad news for you about Toronto. Ummm? How do I say this? You see there was this flying saucer thingy! And they sorta kinda beamed me aboard. And errrr? Well see in the natural course of slaughtering pretty much everything aboard the Mothership and stealing heir stuff, I ummm might have pushed a button or two... Just to see if they spit out more stuff you understand. It's not like I was planning on creating a new Great Lake!?!? But just think of the value of your new (only mildly radioactive) vacation property on the shores of Lake Toronto?

(Yeah yeah like you all wouldn't have pushed the button.)

I'm very confused. If this "Canada of the future" Where are the future polar bears?

Also, very detailed and well done. Makes me want to play Fallout.

Fantastic build. Love the details. I especially like the skeleton with three bottles and the gray alien hiding.