Teazza

MOC: Microscale Shuttle Launch Complex

Hi everybody, here I'd like to present you my latest MOC, that I shown the first time at the ITlug event last July.

It is the representation in microscale of the Space Shuttle launch complex 39 A.

The project is published also on cuusoo, if you like you can support it:

http://lego.cuusoo.c...deas/view/45513

If you remember I already did this creation in large scale: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/333862

Here some pictures:

microscale_launch_complex_39_1.jpg

microscale_launch_complex_39_2.jpg

microscale_launch_complex_39_3.jpgmicroscale_launch_complex_39_4.jpgmicroscale_launch_complex_39_5.jpg

What you think about it?

any suggestion?

Bye

Teazza

I'm definitely beginning to see the attraction of micro-scale. You've really captured the launch pad and shuttle in fine detail!

Devo dire che lo preferisco in versione normale ,come era a. Ballabio ,comunque complimenti perche secondo me e assai difficile rappresentare in microscala !

Very nice build.

Is the crawler build (last picture in your signature) your build as well? I've seen it on CUUSOO and have supported it. It's one of my favorite builds on the site; would you happen to have a LDD file of it that you could post? If not, I apologize for asking! Thanks.

Very nice build.

Is the crawler build (last picture in your signature) your build as well? I've seen it on CUUSOO and have supported it. It's one of my favorite builds on the site; would you happen to have a LDD file of it that you could post? If not, I apologize for asking! Thanks.

Hi, yes are both my creation, the crawler used in this MOC is the same from the previous. I have some LDD files but they don't works with real bricks, when I build it for real I changed the design to make it stable. If you'd like that file write me your email in a PM

Bye

Teazza

You could add links to the cuusoo projects to the pictures in your signature. I bet many people would click on it, just to see more images.

As always, I'm amazed by the level of detail that can be captured at this scale. Well done!

Great work Teazza :thumbup: :thumbup: Now we want the Beggar 288 :laugh: :laugh:

Awesome job. So many people try to miniaturize the shuttle which will make or break a set. This one gets it exactly right. Supported on Cuusoo.

Hi Teazza,

That's an old thread, but it is still interesting for me. I am looking for the instructions of that project. Do you have one?

Would be great :-D

Greetings to Italy.

b0mmel

btw: I also have contacted you via MOC shop at bricklink.com Is your profile disabled? I also look for the landing strip of your first Micro Shuttle Transporter Project from 2012.

I was expecting this to be tiny when I read microscale but this is much larger. I love NASA and any real life space program and I love your model :classic: