Sign in to follow this  
-DoNe-

Lego Bag End [MOC]

So this my version of bag end! Now despite the "size" of it this actually have in between 2500-3500 parts! (it is veru heavy).

It features full interior wich will be shown in the collages I have uploaded (note: the photos in the collages will be edited I just needed to get this up as quick as possible).

9421609521_dd3577b62f_c.jpg

9424378754_3de2efa395_c.jpg

9421608423_f121bfe8c9_c.jpg

Hope you like it!

Edited by -DoNe-

Wow, really cool! I love your detail with the greenery.

Thanks all for the super nice comments! :D

Nice one, feels very rugged! When I got my official Bag End the other day, I just couldn't get over the fact how amazing the design of the main window is.

I was very surprised myself with the design, it wasn´t something I expected to see in a official set really :-)

Excellent work, the numerous grass stalks really add to the Shire feeling and I like the SNOT rocks along the edge :thumbup: Great interior too, I especially like the stove :classic:

Wow! Love the size and grass! Really nice fence, path, and windows! Great work! :sweet::thumbup:

Beautiful DoNe, I love all that grass around, the path and that edge where the carrots are. Really nice work. :thumbup:

Excellent work, the numerous grass stalks really add to the Shire feeling and I like the SNOT rocks along the edge :thumbup: Great interior too, I especially like the stove :classic:

Wow! Love the size and grass! Really nice fence, path, and windows! Great work! :sweet::thumbup:

Beautiful DoNe, I love all that grass around, the path and that edge where the carrots are. Really nice work. :thumbup:

Thanks a bunch guys! :-D

Wowzers! More photos required, such a great build, I would like to see more!

I still have it up on my desk so I could probability snap some more shots tomorrow :-)

As I said on Swebrick, I really like the scale of this build. Especially that the entrance door is "Gandalf minifig-scale" :classic:

As I said on Swebrick, I really like the scale of this build. Especially that the entrance door is "Gandalf minifig-scale" :classic:

Thank you :)

I like how you kept the feel of the original. The vegetation does look a bit too excessive in my opinion. Maybe a lot more mixture of different plants between the standard grass pieces would of made it look better , but great moc nevertheless.

Detailing on the top! Especially liked the similarity with the original film. However, I believe that the main door a little bit small.

It was either this one or the one use din the set :-P

Really cool MOC. The foliage pieces make it look great.

I like how you kept the feel of the original. The vegetation does look a bit too excessive in my opinion. Maybe a lot more mixture of different plants between the standard grass pieces would of made it look better , but great moc nevertheless.

Agreed. At this point I have update lots of it, for example there is less grass and he tree is much bigger, smoothed out the edges with wedge plates etc :-)

Very nice. You have a LOT of flower stems *oh2*

I have even more :oh3: