Pirates, Mermaids, monsters and adventure in this crazy new video by the Trash Monsters. This video answers the question who would win in a fight between a giant lobster and a band of ruthless pirates. Tell us what you think.

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Edited by Darkdragon
Blogged!

Wow! Your work is truly awesome, the digital work you have is stunning...well done! I'd like to see this in the brick flick forum too!

Spectacular video! :wub: Lots of special effects and the inclusion of different minfigures from various themes! Love the song! :thumbup: :thumbup: And you have used a real lobster! :drool:

Great Video! So much action, drama and fun in it. Your animations are very smooth that's a plus! And of course I love lobsters!!! crabscales1.png

It's awesome, I like the giant squid and seeing King Kahuka crowd-surfing :laugh: .

Technically it's a great stop-motion as well.

Impressive use of stop motion, sometimes its easy to spot the frame difference with the changes of light, but this video keeps it smooth!

Very well done. The song is great, the animation is superb, the lighting, the effects, the lobster...

Great work :classic:

Such a colourful and and vibrant video which is very well edited, although the animation seems rather staccato - is that stylistically intentional?

But the music is not piratey or nautical in the slightest! On this track the Trash Monsters should have been to Punk Rock what Alestorm is to heavy metal.

That was truly fantastic. As Phes has said, the animation is kind of choppy in places, but overall, one of the best videos I've ever seen. Great work! pirate_laugh_new.gif