Sign in to follow this  
jamie75

Falcon Raffle, GAME ON!

2 tickets paid for (forgot to write message, but my email address is my name so I think you'll see it's me!)

List updated and organized again!!

Waiting on 15 people to pay, but, they have plenty of time to pay.

The only thing I ask, is that if one of you want to back out, do it now and not on April 19th! If you do, send me PM.

Thanks, Jamie

Payment for my ticket has been sent :-)

Now lets hope that little green troublemaker pulls my ticket :-P X-D

Thanks K!

Ras, it's all in the fine print! Didn't you read the T & C before paying?

Jamie

:-$

Well not that good I guess.

But see, both *vader* and UltraPrime payed up X-D

I

Hi gang,

I must have been asleep to not notice the appearance of this thread. I just checked my PayPal account and I don't quite have enough funds. Then I found out that I never got around to confirming my bank account!! :-|

PayPal say this process will take 2-5 working days, so I'll pay in about... 2-5 working days! Which still falls well within the deadline, phew!

Thanks for your patience all.

Hey mods,

Just wondering of you think front paging this would be a good idea to let the people know we are accepting payment. This thread has been dead for a week now.

I know the deadline is not for 3 week but, I want to make sure all the people who said they would buy tickets know the game is on!

I just don't want someone to get ticked cause we sold there ticket and have them say they didn't know!

Make sure everyone has a fair shake, ya know what I mean?

What do you think, Jamie

This is the situation I feared: Everyone was excited in the beginning and now it has cooled down a bit and some people forgot to pay for the ticket (at least I hope they forgot... 8-| ).

I suggest to wait three more days till april (bigger wallet) :-D and then send the missing members on our list a PM to let them know that the others (we) are waiting.

Well Jamie, what about sending the people who haven't paid yet a PM reminder? Might be a bit easier and more direct, especially for those who just visit the board and bypass the front page

I will do that in a few more days. After the 1st!

Jamie

Phew :-$ Then I just made it. Transfer complete

Now hand over my 2 raffle notes and a golden C3PO to go X-D

KimT

what's the list of people who didn't pay ? We can also mails...

Uh-Oh, I KNEW there was something I forgot... Will arrange the payment as soon as possible!

UPDATE: I'm waiting for my money booked at paypal, I guess at monday I can do the final transfer!

PM's and emails sent to those haven't paid yet.

Lets hope we get them to pay as 3 or 4 only have 1 or 2 posts in the original thread and haven't had any activity since.

If we have not heard from any or all of them on April 13, one week before the deadline. I will offer those tickets for sale again!

Keep your fingers crossed!!

Jamie

How many tickets are yet to be paid for??

Im sure some other members will purchase a few more tickets if needs be, heck ill buy another if it helps out.

I'm still here and have every intention of paying up.

After getting my bank account verified by PayPal which took 5 working days, they now tell me it can take up to 9 working days to pay the money in! I paid it last week, so hopefully in just a few more days (I'm guessing just after Easter weekend, around 10th April) the money be there and I finally pay Jamie. :-|

Thanks again all for your patience.

Other than me, I think that makes 9 tickets still not paid for.

Payment sent. Sorry, didn't see this thread that had popped up otherwise i would have sent payment earlier. thanks for the email reminder :)

-Joe-

"This deck looks a bit frayed. Then again, so do I, and i've got fewer suits!"

I PMed 5150 again. He is an active meber of the boards, so I am holding his 2 tickets until we hear otherwise.

The other 3 being held for theseasentinel and Jipe' are up for grabs.

They were sent PMs and both only have 1 post in the forums and they were both in the original thread to see if there was enough interest.

So any takers for the last 3?

Jamie

I would like one of them please.

EDIT:

I just paid for the extra ticket!

Paid I have. 20 rods US. Thanks team, hope to see more competitions of this nature.

Victor Mike Tango, Out*

theseasentinel *wacko*

*Very Many Thanks

OK, after a week of nothing from theseasentinel he paid today!? He has his tickets back.

So Jipe's was bought by Christan and we are still waiting for 5150 to pay up.

I will wait a few more days for 5150. Till about the 10th for his payment, if nothing by then, gylman has one of his, Cap, will get the other.

If anyone knows how get a hold of 5150 outside of Eurobricks, please contact him and see if he plans to enter still. I sent him 2 PMs and there is no email in his profile.

All are spoke for now!

Have a safe and happy Easter, Jamie