Rise of the Machines! *oh2* That has got to be the most motorized Lego Terminator ever. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: I like the rotating torso, gun turret, and flexible drivetrains powering the weapon.

2144882415_7a8d4999e7.jpg

Edited by DLuders

Holy Sh*t! That is awesome and super huge! Are you part of a LUG? Or do you just spend your money on only Legos? :tongue:

Edited by TwentyLeggedHen

On LUGPol, Piotrek839 describes his Lego Technic Terminator 3 MOC in detail. Here it is in the original Polish and in this English translation (where you can change the translation language to best fit your country).

Specifications

Height - 70 cm

Weight - 3.6 kg

2 motors XL - walking

1 servo - body balance

1 motor M - trade body

Two motors M - moving his head in two planes

1 motor M - raising the left forearm

1 motor L - Drive weapons

4 towers IR

2 battery packs

2 switches

One light

06.jpg

Edited by DLuders

That is awesome. Quite a lot of functions going on. I especially like the spring mechanism on the PF switches and the way you used all those CV joints to power the gun. Nicely done.

Have never see the CV Joints used in that way, took me a while to figure it out, very nice

I've seen that before but it must have been in construction. What a beauty! That must have taken ages to build and cost a small fortune. I bet the hardest part to design was the face

H

Wow what a great moc :thumbup:. Just a question, can it walk backwards too? In the video you only see it walking forward so does the automated walking work also backwards?

Edited by bricky300

I don't like the face, it looks too different, but overall it's a great model. Good work :classic:

Edited by Error404

Excellent MOC.

Robots and warmachines aren't really my thing, but I do like ll the functions that have been put in.

He can't be bargained with, he can't be reasoned with, and he absolutely will not stop.......until you have to change the batteries :grin:

Awesome work! Many functions in a single moc! I really like the mechanism for balancing the robot, the rotating torso and the mechanism for the walking legs.

Now to complicate your life you just have to find a way to direct his walk in other ways xD

I love how you connected the L motor to the rotating gun!

tim

You took the words out of my mouth. That's pretty awesome!

I can't believe this thing really walks! One of the most incredible technical creations I have ever seen. Am I correct in assuming that this is all done mechanically with no NXT for programming?