Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2014 Pictures and Rumors

With the Hi Def pictures of City and Friends out today. I'll wager the SW sets aren't too far off. I never understood why in the USA tehy wait till after Christmas release. But to be more on topic. I will be getting every set this wave that has a Phase II clone, and i would love a UCS set in the scale of the SSD, MF, ISD..etc. I just love those big builds and the ringed instruction book so here is hoping for an AT-AT.

I like the new clones this year, and these two are excellent. The helmets are so much better than the original Episode III helmets, a lot less chunky.

But I agree about Gree looking like he's wearing braces/suspenders to keep his pants up... quite funny. Half expect him to come with a bottle of whiskey. :laugh: The insignia on the red one's legs isn't crisp, hopefully that was just a misprint. Everything else looks very nice.

Movie-accurate or not, the silver helmet combined with black legs with olive printing looks really strange to me. Kind of looks like he's wearing camouflage-printed pants, suspenders, and just his helmet without the rest of his armor. Maybe it's just me. :wacko:

I must agree on the fact that it looks like he's barely wearing any armor. And yes, the colors look a little mixed up, but there's nothing wrong with the printing, just the odd combination. :wink:

I love these new figs. Hopefully the production run will have slighty more crisp printing, but it's still pretty good. These guys almost

make up for that godawful green trooper with the stupid looking visor. :tongue:

Wow that chewie looks great. Not getting the Jedi Interceptor as i made my own from 9494 so the anakin does nothing for me.

Huh - interesting - Love the New Chewbacca! What set will he be in?

And am glad to be getting that clone pilot helmet with the open face in a basic set. Will get the Vwing for sure.

And new blasters...not sure if I like those or not yet, but it looks like they shoot the 1x1 round studs? Cool. First I'd heard of them!

Thank you Birckadeer!!!! It is fair to say I'm getting all the Trooper sets soley for the minifigs. The builds are kinda lame. The battle of selucami? really? one clone vs. 4 droids. They should have thrown another trooper in there. Jedi Interceptor is nice but why couldn't they have done Obi's red or blue. So tired of all the anakin fighters we get. Still on the fence on the v-wing, it might be the first v-wing i buy.

Any news/pics on the Cannon or Police Gunship? It is looking like im getting every set this wave, ugh my aching wallet.

Edited by jmagaletta

The gray pieces that form the canon are what I like the most in this set :sweet:

Needed a few of them for a build, and they only comes in the UCS x-wing...

Too bad the Clone Troopers in the Cannon set are the same now... And what's new about Plo Koon? Both his head and the torso seem to be the same as before... :sceptic:

Edited by Lego-Freak

[snip]

I like that they changed the colour to grey :)

Weren't we supposed to get a new Plo Koon with this one? He looks the exact same. as the old version. But those Troopers... :wub:

Edited by Brickdoctor
Please do not quote images.

LEGO has outdone themselves on these sets. The figs are absolutely stellar. The clones and Wookiees are definitely the best figs of the wave.

The sets themselves are pretty cool. Lots of army building potential.