CM4Sci

LEGO Minecraft Rumours & Discussion

I wonder if these will be put under the CUUSOO label or just under Minecraft.

Well, these don't say Cuusoo on them, so my guess is the later. :shrug_oh_well:

It's cool that these are getting a wide release... I hope they start to do more video game stuff that isn't Star Wars or Minecraft. :classic:

Edited by just2good

I wonder if these will be put under the CUUSOO label or just under Minecraft.

On the SDCC announcements yesterday they were listed under the CUUSOO theme with the Delorean.

It's really cool that they've seen the potential to expand the scope of a project that came from CUUSOO - I hope they do the same in the future if they find another worthy project. I'm not sure if I'll buy these, but it's a great addition to the line-up at any rate.

I hope that these are released as normal sets, as we do not get Cusoo in New Zealand. Maybe since they changed the name of the first set to Minecraft: The Forest (I think), that might be easier to find also. I love MC and Lego, so it's a dream come true <3.

I'm glad that LEGO are making more Minecraft sets; the game is unusually addictive and it translates more or less perfectly in LEGO. The 1st set (released last year) was a good set, and the two upcoming sets are also good sets. I'll be sure to buy both, and I hope that we get even more sets in the future.

Even though I don't play minecraft, I think these minecraft LEGO sets would make great show pieces. I'm planning on getting all 3 in one order in September. That's gonna push my technic tow truck purchase back to October!

Official HR images for the two new Minecraft sets are now available to us

they will be released September 1st. through S@H and Lego Brand stores in USA and Europe!

21105 The Village

a_21105_box_front_1000.jpg

b_21105_box_side_200.jpg d_21105_detail_2_200.jpg e_21105_detail_3_200.jpg f_21105_detail_4_200.jpg

g_21105_detail_5_200.jpg h_21105_detail_6_200.jpg i_21105_detail_7_200.jpg

21106 The Nether

a_21106_box_front_1000.jpg

b_21106_box_side_200.jpg c_21106_detail_1_200.jpg e_21105_detail_3_200.jpg f_21106_detail_4_200.jpg

g_21106_detail_5_200.jpg h_21106_detail_6_200.jpg i_21106_detail_7_200.jpg

All pictures ©2013 The LEGO Group and used here with permission!

Enjoy! :classic::classic::classic:

they will be released September 1st. through S@H and Lego Brand stores in USA and Europe!

21105 The Village

21106 The Nether

Wow, thanks GRogall!

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

{pics}

All pictures ©2013 The LEGO Group and used here with permission!

Thanks GRogall! :thumbup:

Do you know if these will be also available in retail stores in the US like Target, Walmart, ect (not only online, but in store too)?

great looking sets, will pick both of them up, but Sept 1 is a Sunday...interesting

These photos are so wonderfully gorgeous. Are these computer-generated or actual photos? If the former, man, I wish LDD had a photo-rendering mode so I can recreate these shots. Just from the photos alone, I want these sets even though I've never played Minecraft before. But chances are, in my actual hands, the sets will look tiny, imperfect, and dull.

Thanks for the pictures. I don't play Minecraft, but I bought the last set just because it was mainstream. It is still sealed. Although I do like building with lots of small pieces, so these are good parts packs, but I honestly don't know if they are worth the retail price vs bricklinking all of the individual pieces I may actually need in one.

Excited they are doing some more Minecraft sets, I've been trying really hard not to buy some extras of the original set to expand my lego Minecraft world with some more sections of my own design.

I play Minecraft, and I liked the first sets design, but that white and red thing has me confused, is it restone? A torch? Herobrine?

It's most likely a mushroom.

On a desperate note I love the Village set and the Original but I'm not so keen on the Nether set. The Nether is the dullest part of Minecraft.

I would love for lego to do a Minecraft studio like they have recently with the architecture series.

Edited by Sam892

I think the coolest thing about the Village set is the dark tan 1x1 tiles. Those will come in really handy. :sweet:

Thanks very much GRogall for the wonderful images, I can't wait to pick up these awesome sets, there are some very nice colours and the micro figures are amazing :classic:

These sets look awesome, and it's awesome that a LEGO Cuusoo project has finally become a springboard for a full product line. Especially a project like Minecraft that several people thought was doomed to fail for any number of reasons!

Really? How did people think that MineCraft would fail?? I've only been paying attention to Cuusoo for the last few months now, so it had already passed when I first saw it.... But it seems like a perfect fit to me!

It's most likely a mushroom.

On a desperate note I love the Village set and the Original but I'm not so keen on the Nether set. The Nether is the dullest part of Minecraft.

I would love for lego to do a Minecraft studio like they have recently with the architecture series.

It would have been nice to get an extra portal to put in our overworld sets.

Hehehe, finally some available trans-purple 1x1's! :wub: Wonder what kind of moc's people will make...

Really? How did people think that MineCraft would fail?? I've only been paying attention to Cuusoo for the last few months now, so it had already passed when I first saw it.... But it seems like a perfect fit to me!

I think it was more about lego designing a set that was unappealling to them, considering the project that got the votes had little to no actual set ideas.

I think it was more about lego designing a set that was unappealling to them, considering the project that got the votes had little to no actual set ideas.

Ah, well it was done by a casual fan, and it was immediately followed up by a bazillion better follow-up projects, so I think it was bound to be made at some point!