just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

I just thought of something, Spider-woman has printed red legs with yellow boots, I wonder how that would look on Flash for his boots? Her uniform does have continuation print on the hips, but that part can be easily swapped for a plain color. I think I might need that Spider-woman promo now. :grin:

I just thought of something, Spider-woman has printed red legs with yellow boots, I wonder how that would look on Flash for his boots? Her uniform does have continuation print on the hips, but that part can be easily swapped for a plain color. I think I might need that Spider-woman promo now. :grin:

That'd be an awfully expensive way to upgrade Flash. Might even be cheaper to get one of the custom printing websites to make the boots for you. Especially if you get several friends to split the set-up costs. You'd also be able to better match the style with Flash.

I'm still hoping he'll already come with boots. Call me an optimist.

I do love this set, but I do really hope that the riddler has a proper staff and not just some crow bar. I also think that now we have seen someone like flash with a helme like that, they are most likely going to do that with captain America in the summer 2014 wave (hopefully).

I do love this set, but I do really hope that the riddler has a proper staff and not just some crow bar. I also think that now we have seen someone like flash with a helme like that, they are most likely going to do that with captain America in the summer 2014 wave (hopefully).

it's a little amusing The Flash "helmet" looks perfect for cap, if it wasnt for the ligthing symbol (wich isnt detachable it looks)

it's a little amusing The Flash "helmet" looks perfect for cap, if it wasnt for the ligthing symbol (wich isnt detachable it looks)

Maybe they can find a way to make those lightning bolts into Caps wings? I think he only has them printed on in the movie, but hey it would be better than nothing!

When today can we expect pictures and unveiling news from comic con of the sets and figures unless that's happening another day. I just assumed it was today as that's what the usa today thing said. Its probably really early in the states right now isn't it? I'll check back about 5 it'll be about 10am ish by then over there won't it. Looking forward to what we see unveiled.

Edited by legofreak86

When today can we expect pictures and unveiling news from comic con of the sets and figures unless that's happening another day. I just assumed it was today as that's what the usa today thing said. Its probably really early in the states right now isn't it? I'll check back about 5 it'll be about 10am ish by then over there won't it. Looking forward to what we see unveiled.

Today is preview day, so it's not really today they show off sets, last year lego gave a proper day for each theme to unveil a set. if that happens this year don't expect anything today expect more pictures of the brickbuildt statues.

Today is preview day, so it's not really today they show off sets, last year lego gave a proper day for each theme to unveil a set. if that happens this year don't expect anything today expect more pictures of the brickbuildt statues.

Good point will probs be one of the other days.

Last year the four days were split between themes.

Thursday was Hobbit

Friday was Superheroes

Saturday was Star Wars

And Sunday was everything else.

Thursday was Hobbit

Friday was Superheroes

Saturday was Star Wars

Here's the schedule for this year. There's no specific ones for any of those. I'm guessing they'll just be at booths this year.

I really hope we see more than just that Batman set there at SDCC, but beggars can't be choosers. :grin:

Edited by just2good

Here's the schedule for this year. There's no specific ones for any of those. I'm guessing they'll just be at booths this year.

That's the schedule for panels; he was talking about booth reveals I believe.

Today the new Minecraft stuff was revealed, so if it's really only one theme reveal per day Superheroes will be coming later in the week.

Thursday was Hobbit

Friday was Superheroes

Saturday was Star Wars

Cool so hopefully Friday for superheroes! And Thursday for hobbit.

I really hope we see more than just that Batman set there at SDCC, but beggars can't be choosers. :grin:

Well given what the USA Today article said, i would expect figure reveals like last year. I would also expect a Marvel set to be on display as well.

Well given what the USA Today article said, i would expect figure reveals like last year. I would also expect a Marvel set to be on display as well.

That's what I assumed due to that and last year. last year they revealed all the figures and then shortly after they revealed a dc set and a marvel set. They also mentioned the exclusive (which was arkham) but they unvield that at another event I think. but that was the first confirmation of there being an exclusive winter big set. Could happen again this year.

That's what I assumed due to that and last year. last year they revealed all the figures and then shortly after they revealed a dc set and a marvel set. They also mentioned the exclusive (which was arkham) but they unvield that at another event I think. but that was the first confirmation of there being an exclusive winter big set. Could happen again this year.

All they had last year were the figures. The DC and Marvel sets were revealed in October at NYCC. Arkham was announced and revealed in September at a LEGO convention.

All they had last year were the figures. The DC and Marvel sets were revealed in October at NYCC. Arkham was announced and revealed in September at a LEGO convention.

Except this year we have confirmation that the batman set will be unveiled at sddc so maybe they'll just unveil one set for each sub-theme and unveil the figures for the January wave. October will probably unveil an exclusive (if there is one) and maybe more of the sets for Jan 2014. Guessing by what we know so far about the superheroes sddc reveals so far.

Edited by legofreak86

I do really think there is a high chance of seeing black mask this year. We need new batman enemies and he is the main one in the new game. I also think that they may be basing the new riddler of the arkham city game, just like Mr.freeze, so maybe the same with black mask, it does make sense.

Edit: any ideas for the big exclusive now ?

Edited by Legoman123

Bet people are hoping for a Thor set in the Marvel line-up!

I certainly hope so!!!!! The movie is a cinematic universe movie so really it should get at least one set as cap is probably going to and iron man 3 did so why should this be any different!

I do really think there is a high chance of seeing black mask this year. We need new batman enemies and he is the main one in the new game. I also think that they may be basing the new riddler of the arkham city game, just like Mr.freeze, so maybe the same with black mask, it does make sense.

I'm definitely looking forward to the figure of riddler close up pictures as from the angle in the vehicle you can't tell whether he is wearing a suit or something else as half of his torso is obscured by the engine/cockpit of the vehicle. The colours match up with his arkham one but there is no telling what the design is based on. Brickipedia says he is wearing a zipped up suit with light green flaps and purple underneath. Its a shame but I don't think it is his normal green suit and tie. I think this is Lego's own design and it won't look like his usual gettup. Which is a shame as the 2012 one was near perfect apart from hat colour.

Edited by legofreak86

Riddler looks like he wearing some type of racing suit, its got a zipper too

Oh, I certainly hope not! I would be upset is they missed the chance to give him a suit this time around, too. We need close-ups soon!

Oh, I certainly hope not! I would be upset is they missed the chance to give him a suit this time around, too. We need close-ups soon!

I agree hope it isn't a racing jacket as that would be annoying. the again due to the set's theme of racing the batmobile with riddler's Hot rod?? (I can't tell what the vehicle is really) This could suggest riddler is wearing a racing jacket like a motor car driver would wear. Hope it still has purple question marks on it though. Looks like something Jim Carrey's riddler would wear. All will be revealed once we have pictures.

Its not a suit, its propably a racing jumpsuit or jacket. either way it has big pockets with zipper.

Its not a suit, its propably a racing jumpsuit or jacket. either way it has big pockets with zipper.

Yes indeed my fears exactly. Shame he doesn't get a suit this time :hmpf_bad: but if this variant is not to good looking I'll just have to buy the 2012 one off eBay and get the set for batsy flash and batmobile. I withhold judgement til I see close up pictures. Might get the 2012 one anyway as him and Harley are the only dc figures other than arkham that I'm missing. Still roll on pictures when they come.