Sign in to follow this  
Sir Dillon

Mini Pirate Ship

What a nice mini ship! It looks very good. Although the jib is too square but I don't know how to get it more triangle shaped, so who am I to complain?

The creator used some SNOT in this creation. The tiles at the side look very nice.

And defenitly better than that other mini ship sold by LEGO...

Mr Tiber

Well you know what they say about people who make small things... They have large...

Amounts of creativity!! *y*

Nice lil' ship.

maybe have the different lengthed plates to get the triangle effect.

P

Amounts of creativity!! *y*

That's exactly what I was thinking!

As for the ship... It looks very nifty, although I'm not liking the use of the plates for sails because they're too wide. The thickness of sails are about one sixth the width of the hull! Maybe I'm being overly critical there given it would be hard to create brick built sails on something this small without resorting to just one plate.

Very nice, and I think although the sails are a bit bulky, they make up most of that MOC

Incredible how small this thing is. Not easy to make with so many details.

Nice to look at, but I prefer minifig size because I want to play with my ships ;-)

He guns are made in the same way as in this mini HMS Surprise.

surprise01.jpg_thumb.jpg

Well you know what they say about people who make small things... They have large...

NO! Dirty, Dirty Phes. And how do you know that the builder isn't a girl? :-P

Anyways, It looks pretty good, as said before I like Minifig scale ships or builldings, because on a cold winter night, you can have them battle!

Well, Mister Phred said: large amounts of creativity. And Mister Phes answered: That's exactly what I was thinking!

Mr Tiber

You're the only one with a dirty mind Mister Norrington, as Mr Tiber has already reminded you what I was thinking, and I'm sure girls can have larges amounts of creativity too.

Maybe, but it was MR.PHES that made the original provacative comment was it not? So, in theory, I don't have a dirty mind for responding to a dirty joke the way I did... But lets not get off topic on this wonderfull little model we have here.

Mr Norrington, you have much to learn...

But back to on topic... Mr Norrington, what do you find so wonderful about the little ship we have here?

Yes, I prefer the SYSTEM scale ships too. I suppose that's because they allow for more detail and greater functionality, plus the mini-figures also add a degree of delightfulness to them.

So I be wonderin Mr Walkers, why do you prefer ships with room for mini-figures?

Hello pirates, my name is Captain Spyro. I have seen these amazing mini lego pirate ships, and I have made one myself on LDD. I hope to download LDD again, and I hope to eventually post some pictures for you guys to see. I will post more details in the future! pirate_classic.gif