domino39

MOC The manor house of the horrors

I love models like this, with so many details in the environment. That is very cool.

Wow! The attention to detail is just incredible. I love how you have done the beams/framed the attic and the tiling on the upper bathroom wall. My favourite parts is the basement though - loved those moves.

I spotted the Exorcist I think, with the dude on the ceiling....?

But this MOC is brilliant!! The attention to detail and all of the references are just sublime. The house by itself is amazing with the detail in each room but then when you add each side in plus all the great little touches underground, this is spectacular! I look forward to seeing some photos and explanations :devil:

Congratulations to you all and happy building :laugh:

Great MOC ! as always...

The little scenes are great but the house is great too. I like the color and how you've interpreted again the haunted house.

Bravo à tous les 3 !

Well done my friends, this creation is really incredible, it was a pleasure to see it for real !

FrenchTouchPower !

Oooh, detailed pictures - nice!

Did I spot Scream and Sinister as well...?

There's still some scenes I cannot decipher though, will you provide us with an explanation?

Amazing MOC overall, the entertainment value is over the top.

Thank you for the pictures, the added details are amazing! I'd love to see some shots from outside as well (scooby and walking dead).

Thanks for the detailed pictures! This is EVEN. MORE. AWESOME than I'd realized. Incredibly good!

Whoa, even better with the large pictures! Now you can identify just about every scene. This is a just a fantastic tribute to horror. I treasure all these movies (except for Child's Play, I really don't rate that series at all) and it's amazing to see so much love put into recreating these wonderful scenes.

As a long time horror fan, I love all the details and spotted most of them. I love the Mega MOC and all the attention to detail.

But, where is the best slasher of all, Jason Voorhees! Is he in the woods and we can'r see him? :grin:

Jamie

Maybe not the best to spend my first post commenting on this awesome MOC, but i just had to! I really love all the nice details, and lots of horror themes around! The scooby doo gig outside the house with the mystery machine van is a really nice touch, so is the inside of the house, i see:

- Saw

- Freddy Kruger (Nightmare on elm street)

- Silence of the lambs (multiple views)

- Ring (or Ringu if it is based on the japanese original)

- Poltergeist

- Scary movie

- The Addam's Family (god i love that)

- Stephen King's The shining

- Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho (the famous bathtub scene)

- Stephen King's Mysery (could also pass for the japanese movie audition)

- Chucky (don't remember the movie title, but he definatly looks like he wants to play)

- 8mm?

Not much of a horror fan, but i definatly dig the theme and love the monster fighters lego! Awesome build, i really love it!

EX CEL LENT!!

My god... Good thing that I didn't stumble upon this post before otherwise I probably wouldn't have build my haunted house...

What an amazing build. And I thought that I went overboard with all my scenes referring to horrormovies...

Respect.