Sign in to follow this  
Bob De Quatre

[Sci-Friend] Olivia's new ship for the summer

sml_gallery_15845_212_1480.png

Today Olivia finally got her new ship! It's so cute with many butterfly and two big flowers :classic:

9216286261_366ff782ea_c.jpg

9218702110_e5b5334ca2_c.jpg

9218701792_b65528a40a_c.jpg

It even has two rotating water canons to play with her friend and refresh them durong this hot summer!

9218701510_04da6c2e27_c.jpg

9215927547_1e0e3e4112_c.jpg

9218700966_ae02c0c2e6_c.jpg

9218701472_0f15cffec4_c.jpg

Edited by Pandora

Hey sympa , j'aime bien la forme general , original (sinon sans la fleur ça pourrai faire un "vrai" vaisseau , mais je comprend le concept :tongue: )

My English response to French comment above: I agree that the general design is overwhelmingly lovely, but the concept of what it is and what it does and how it does it is a bit foggy.

This is way outta my league or over my head as we say in English, but I still love the design. What a marvelous MOC! And it shows just how adaptable the Friends theme is...wow!

This is beautiful! While it seems to be unusual shape for a ship, I love the overall design and colour scheme.

This is very nice, I love the rotary turrets, greta job on the overall shape and color scheme.

It seems really streamlined. A job well done. I don't know much about ships, but this seems to fit the bill.

The color scheme is great. The flowers are a nice touch.

Keep up the great work. I love seeing different creations with Friends sets.

Ha ha, great looking ship! Those 'water cannons' look almost deadly. They might be useful if a riot ever breaks out during one of the beach parties. Really love the unusual shape.

Thanks all for the comments. :classic:

I like the Friend line as it gives us some nice colors (yes I like violet and purple), but I found that the minifigs aren't available in LDD :sceptic:

To be clear it's a "space" ship... I was tired of always using greys and black, so I built this using Friends theme, but while keeping every things I would have put in a "classic" sci-fi ship, hence the "water canons" :wink:

9219811969_147727fd17.jpg9219812299_a78f808755.jpg

The weapon pods rotate a 360° and I might use them in other builds as I like them so much :classic:

This really is a lovely ship, and it's great to see you keep building your wonderful space ships but this time with a Friends flavour - it's also nice to see the same build in non-Friends colours too (in your last post).

The colours look really fresh (and they'd really fit with Galaxy Squad too), and the shapes are very interesting. Overall it's a deadly looking ship, just made cute with a few butterflies. A really lovely build. :thumbup:

Hey sympa , j'aime bien la forme general , original (sinon sans la fleur ça pourrai faire un "vrai" vaisseau , mais je comprend le concept :tongue: )

Hi Fabz, please remember that this is an English speaking site, so please keep your posts and replies in English, thank you. :classic:

Great job on the spaceship! It definitely has a touch of Star Wars in it! :wink:

Thanks Esurient. I might be unconsciously inspired by Star Wars... Don't know why tough :look::grin:

I think this is the most impressive of your Friends space builds so far :thumbup: The unique shape works very well and those water cannons look great :thumbup:

The large flowers on the sides add the perfect Friends touch :classic:

Thanks Soccerkid6 That one is a "real" MOC, as I've spent 2 days working on it, using new techniques (at least new for me) and so on... The other two smaller MOCs I've only spent 1 or 21 hours on them and I was just having fun with some parts and colors I usually don't use :classic:

I LOVE this ship. The colour scheme is so refreshing, too.

Great job on the spaceship! It definitely has a touch of Star Wars in it! :wink:

To be honest I don't see the Star Wars aesthetic anywhere, though I'm sure one can make comparisons here and there. I think this is very unique.

I was wondering how it floated until I read it is a space ship. Looks nice and I agree the colors are rather 'friendly for a space ship.

This is an amazing unholy union of the Slave I (That´s the Star Wars vehicle you were inspired by, right?) and pink.

Edited by DraikNova