Hoexbroe

All possible 2CVs!

Hi all,

I´ve just finished my collection of Citroën 2CVs, and these are all the possible colour-combinations when using standard Lego components;

dsc06105_800.jpg

There are 9 possible pure-colour variants. The lime and red car are only possible now in 2013, when certain key-pieces has finally been made available.

But we can make even more! -There exist some additional designs and paintschemes from Citroën;

dsc06102_800.jpg

-Namely the dark red/black Charleston, the yellow/black Charleston and the red/white Dolly!

Here´s a couple of more photos of this -currently- 12-car collection;

dsc06104_800.jpg

dsc06109_800.jpg

Ciao!

Edited by Hoexbroe

Citroen design of the 50s !

2_cv_copy.png

This LEGO car is one of my favorite! Great job! Nice collection!

Thank you!

Edited by vean

They are awesome. Really nicely done. I particularly like the two-tone versions. I also like the yellow one as this is what my dad drove when we were young!

Thanks for sharing!

Cheers

Rog

What a great piece of work. Some realy lovely colors and the design. Beïng of my age, i have known these cars when they wer so populair and you made the almost perfectly. I will surtenly download those building instruction Hoexbroe, because my town needs a 2CV. Thanks my friend

Next challenge: Citroen DS 21?

Nah, becuase I already did the DS 19, a long time ago;

5arcr800.jpg

-And you needn´t ask for the Type H van either;

dsc04680.jpg

More¿? -Well, the 2CV in "Fourgonette" version has been done too;

dsc04785.jpg

-This one is curently being re-done, and I will publish the improved version soon...

I even made a special hippie-version of the 2CV;

dsc05067.jpg

-Or how about one featuring rriggs father on the job;

dsc04740rr.jpg

Ciao!

Even the grey "fourgenette"...Very impressive! :thumbup:

muchas gracias

Great designs :thumbup: :thumbup: In particularly 2CV :wink:

I really love these and its great you did all the colour versions. I had one of these drive past me yesterday but it had multi-coloured body panels. There was a yellow bonet, green doors, blue roof etc. :wacko:

Do you also have instructions for your other Citroëns? That would be more than awesome!!

Loving the vigs! Don't ever remember my dad heisting from a tree but it was a long time ago! The DS and the van are great too!

How about a CX? His next car was a CX estate. Lots of curves to do on one of them too...

Cheers

Rog

Love your 2cv and your type H van (we commonly call it "tube" in fance). By the way, are you french for building so many citroens? (I don't see

our country on your profile as iI am on a smartphone). My prefered one is the dark red and black 2cv.

I this row I would have seen a citroen traction to complete the serie ^^.

Great job!

Hi

most impressive how you rebuild the classic curved and round style of the old Citroens with BRICkS!

I like the most the red and white 2CV which is still popular here in Germany and can be seen regulary on the streets. Those versions often have a rolling roof. Germans nickname for the 2CV is "the duck" :)

Dino

First off; Thanks to all!

Do you also have instructions for your other Citroëns? That would be more than awesome!!

Well, The DS has a complete set of instructions published here;

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=484390

Loving the vigs! Don't ever remember my dad heisting from a tree but it was a long time ago! The DS and the van are great too! How about a CX? His next car was a CX estate. Lots of curves to do on one of them too... Cheers Rog

So your dad was not James Bond¿? ;-)

I´m sorry, but a CX is not en the plans.

Love your 2cv and your type H van (we commonly call it "tube" in fance). By the way, are you french for building so many citroens? (I don't see our country on your profile as iI am on a smartphone). My prefered one is the dark red and black 2cv. I this row I would have seen a citroen traction to complete the serie ^^. Great job!

I am danish, but living in Spain. I dont have any special inclination for Citroën, it has just so happened that I´ve been able to build some of these very characteristic models. It´s always nice when complex curves can be achieved with Lego.

I´ve never even owned a Citroën, but there sure were plenty of them in Denmark!

Especially the 2CV is an engineering masterpiece, given the specification and cost of the finished product. (Also compared to when this car was actually designed)

I know that tecnologically and design-wise the DS was eons ahead of everybody else when it came out, but still, I think it was the 2CV that had ALL the charm...

The 2CV's design is great! My favourite combination is dark red and black. Somehow, it looks more realistic than the other bright colours. Well done! :thumbup:

This is an amazing collection of 2CVs. Now put the minifigs around and you'll have a 2CV fan meeting. :classic:

Some colours are more recognizable than other but then I think that 2CV is a type of car that looks good in just any colour. The combinations are also fantastic, especially the black/dark one. I remember there were quite some around in this colour combination in my neighbourhood when I was a child.