Let me begin this topic with my most recent MOC:

8945381026_f0cb0cdc06_z.jpg

It's my first cuusoo project, so if you want to support it, here's the link :blush:

And here is a small compilation of the other fantasy MOCs I did:

8656962321_5b5192a332_z.jpg

6696292565_f30c37f0bb_o.jpg

3511551542_21071c7f32_o.jpg

4138528164_b96000a65d_o.jpg

3750025276_c40714bddf_z.jpg?zz=1

All pics are in my flickr gallery.

I hope you'll like them. :wink:

:thumbup: Awesome beast and I love he greebly robot, especially the way you've used minifig arms to make his eyebrows.

The beast is impressive are the rest is really nice :thumbup: :thumbup:

The fell beast is outstanding and the rest are excellent as well :thumbup: Great cobblestone technique in the build with the house :classic:

Dorfl and Detritus are great but Nobby Nobbs is my favourite!

:classic:

Fantastic fell beast......looks very accurate and very menacing. The 'neck' technique is very clever - what is inside the tyres?

That fellbeast is simply amazing! I won't support it since I'd prefer a molded one similar to the video game, but wow - fantastic design!

Thanks everyone!

Here is my last fantasy vig'. I'll begin it with a little introduction text:

"When he entered the treasure room, Belkish paid no attention to the incredible wealth in front of him.

He had eyes only for the ultimate weapon that sat at the other end of the room. He had sought the artifact

for many years. He had slain hundreds of enemies to reach this place...

But at the sight of it, he could not help feeling a slight disappointment..."

9043254330_e1c2d439c1_c.jpg

9041029643_a49f1a56d5_c.jpg

:grin:

I have no words to describe the awesome-ness of those pictures.

All these MOCs are fantastic but I especially love your Discworld creations! :wub: Very nice job, the Rincewind minifig is excellent, although I always picture him as a bit younger, with a brown beard, like in the illustrations from Paul Kidby. Did you design the hat-decals yourself or are they available somewhere on the web? I'd love to make my own Rincewind sometime. Also, excellent use of lighting on the pictures of your latest MOC, very atmospheric!

This is all great stuff, I especially like the mimic in the form of a treasure chest, I don't think I have seen that done before.

Thanks all!

All these MOCs are fantastic but I especially love your Discworld creations! :wub: Very nice job, the Rincewind minifig is excellent, although I always picture him as a bit younger, with a brown beard, like in the illustrations from Paul Kidby. Did you design the hat-decals yourself or are they available somewhere on the web? I'd love to make my own Rincewind sometime. Also, excellent use of lighting on the pictures of your latest MOC, very atmospheric!

I made all special stickers myself. I haven't put them on the net for now.

Windle Poons! :excited:

The lighting and colours on the ultimate weapon scene are beyond awesome. I've seen and attempted many such scenes in my four and a half decades on this planet. Yours is by far the sparkliest mostest superbliest ever. EVER! :wub_drool: