PART 3

8899142667_440f5d6aa0_z.jpg

​The head of the garrison arrived in the dead town centre, a man in dull garments was waiting for him, the messenger he had earlier sent for.

Head of the garrison: Give this to lord Rex. and this one to the AAG, I presume the green riders know of their whereabouts?

Green rider: Indeed. it shall be done with haste sir!

Head of the garrison: Excellent.

8808636121_65d82d0a52_c.jpg

part 1

part 2

Cool FP in the first build and I like the slopes in the second. The orangish 1x1 brick with clip on the chimney looks a little out of place to me, as do the exposed hollow studs in the pavement of the first scene, looks like you could fit a few more pieces in there to take care of that. Great series of builds, interesting storyline too :classic:

Wow! Small but great! I can't wait to hear more...! :wink:

I am not really a big fan of how you did the pavement in the first picture, it kinda looks like the earth is splitting open...

But that's the only remark I can find, both the first one and the second one are absolutely great for such a small MOC's!

I agree about the ground in the first picture. Otherwise that technique works well, but maybe a little tighter??

Either way, both are great little builds. I love the second the most though. Great ground work. Great curvature of the hill. I need to get to practicing my hill formation. That is perfect.

thanks guys! the ground is actually on multiple levels, only when I took the pic i saw that, but if you look from above, theres hardly any gaps at all

Nice back alley scene, I really like the feeling there. I agree about the ground, it just doesn't feel like a place like that wouldn't have gotten dirt and manure between the stones in the pavement ;)

As I said in another thread, your door design is brilliant!