Port Wrath

Nocturnus Falcon Free Build

The caravan was taken. All were killed. And to the Falcon’s surprise, their vengeance awarded gold; a large chest of darics being hauled by the Lions was now in possession of Fendrel. He ordered his top men, and his lieutenant Sir Tercel, to take the gold to Port Wrath and purchase subjects for war.

8757261537_e2c3b1bc61_z.jpg

Port Wrath; a disgusting harbor on the northern edge of the eastern guild; easily distinguishable by its blood red water, was never a haven to humans. While dismissed by many, it’s actually a major trade hub; at least for the cursed and dark evil creatures that live there. All sorts of monsters live within it or within the deep red waters that surround it. Ghost captains and crew sail in and out of harbor each day and night, though they never dock, as they only sail the waters for an eternity with no purpose. It is here the Falcons came to buy allegiances, and it is here that the monstrous Falcons seemed the most at home.

8758406996_a5b9b675f0.jpg

8758407124_1fa02c035b.jpg8758407412_184b6374ee.jpg

8758407244_bcf75316f4_n.jpg

Enjoy

~Nemo

Beautiful port (err... ugly port?). The blood red water is a nice little change from the usual blue water. Is that a tentacle monster beneath the port?

Amazing Nocturnian atmosphere in this port!! I only miss some Kaliphlin traders :laugh:

Also great job on the houses and the water!!

Neat colorscheme and a suitably creepy atmosphere :thumbup: The buildings are really well detailed for their size and fit the scene very well :classic:

Edited by soccerkid6

AHHHHH! That port scares the heck out of me!!! :tongue:

I love the blood red water, it is definatly the thing that REALLY makes this MOC stand out! The skulls hanging from the towers add a lot to the creepy feeling!

I have to say, I really like this MOC, everything just fits together so perfectly!

Great build! Love the red water and black tangels coming from underneath the platform. Excellent photographing as well!

wow great build, great story, loving it! More Nocturnian free builds please!

Wow, I am gald you are in nocturnus. You cenrtainly put a lot of detail into a small moc. my favorite details are the tassels on the awning and the way the skeleton is held up.

That red water is excellent, as are the use of orange studs for eyes (right?), great job!

Great MOC! I love the color palette! Great figs too! :classic:

Excellent build with so many details to discover! The pillars with "eyes" are great :classic:

Edited by Gideon