becauseBATMAN

[MOC] Stark Industries Armory [Iron Man Hall of Armor]

I've only just seen this - and it swept my off my feet! A great idea and a very impressive job on the painting there!

I'm not usually into this theme, but wow... great work! Fantastic scene.

Most of the figures, I can't even tell are homemade! Amazing customization there.

Ho

Ly

Crap

This is some of the most amazing paintwork i've seen. I too am Australian and dont get to see a lot of ironman stuff, I actually thought they had released alternate armors that we didnt have yet, but you were just that good hahaha. When the pricing of these guys come down it would be nice to try to replicate some of your paint jobs.

Holy wow!! I somehow missed this the first time around... This is a super amazing MOC! The painting is absolutely top shelf and the enormity of the armoury is spectacular.

Congratulation on a super build and happy building :laugh:

WOW, love the detailing and different suits. Thats a lot of work and effort into customizing each suit. An excellent job!

I dont know if anyone has said this but this would make a great minifigure series

Collectible Iron Men so you can make your own House Party? That would be incredible!

Fantastic Hall of Armor as well.

Would love to see that! Trying to get mine started some time, too... need to collect more Iron Men though... And they're pretty expensive, where did you get so many helmets?

Wow! Amazing! Just spectacular! Not to act like happy and be a stickler but the hall of armor is tube shaped haha, and i love the variety of armors you made! Very nice! great job on the details not only on the suits but on the hulkbuster as well! perhaps next you could build the thorbuster?

This looks extraordinary! Sorry for late reply but just now noticed this topic. This would be great as proposal for lego ideas (with focus on armors to keep brick count reasonable. I know I would buy it in heartbeat.

This looks extraordinary! Sorry for late reply but just now noticed this topic. This would be great as proposal for lego ideas (with focus on armors to keep brick count reasonable. I know I would buy it in heartbeat.

Simply amazing. I hope to do something similar one day. Awesome work.

Wow! Amazing! Just spectacular! Not to act like happy and be a stickler but the hall of armor is tube shaped haha, and i love the variety of armors you made! Very nice! great job on the details not only on the suits but on the hulkbuster as well! perhaps next you could build the thorbuster?

thanks for the comments!

This is really amazing. I'm new to all of this, are there plans on how to build the hall of armour? Where do you all get your pieces from?

Thanks.