Matthias

"Moc": Jungle Outpost / I want the Bluecoats back

Hello,

here is my newest creation. It isn´t inventive, it isn´t creative, it wasn´t difficoult to built, but it is exactly what I want to bye from my LEGO store next year.

I propose 40 $/35 € because of the mass figures :).

Lego you have all parts to build them, bring them back, make new Bluecoat/Pirate sets!

8739225428_6692ce53c9_b.jpg8738103143_bffee03328_b.jpg

Hehe, it would be great to have a new plot of bluecoats.. I have only three or four from a caribbean clipper and others from my old and discolored sabre island. Now I'm choosing wich side fight for, trying to resist the redcoat faction..

This creation reminds me a little of sabre island, the tower to one side with a cannons on the other. I think it would be a great set as I also miss the blue coats. However I think expecting so many minifigs in one set is slightly unrealistic. Perhaps this MOC represents four sets.

1. a sabre island set (tower and a cannon).

2. a cannon and soldier set.

3. a minifig pack of five characters.

4. a soldier pack with accessories.

This list is also quite like the offerings that were brought out for the recent redcoat sets. We may have to wait some time before we see those kind of sets again.

In the mean time we are welcome to keep dreaming of more blue coats to fill our ranks.

@ Matteo

Bluecoats are the original, Redcoats are the "oh we need a innovation in our pirate theme, let us make other colors"-guys ^^ :classic:

I know, since I was born in the '80s, I've played a lot with the original bluecoats.. now even if I still have some old kit, my soldiers/pirates/islanders are very discolored and the redcoat are more available in stores/BL.

I have to thank you for these thread, I've never looked at the collectible minifig series, so I didn't knew abaut the napoleonic soldier! Not an original BC, but al least now i have some more choice..

@Matteo

I don´t know how it is in your country. But I have build a little Bluecoat 50 pcs, New Redcoat 50 pcs, Old Redcoat 30 pcs, Pirates 60 pcs, Islanders 8^^ pcs, Armada 12 Pcs, without paying for 1 of the figures.

1 half I got from my sets, but for you more interesting is the other half.

You can buy Legosets at Ebay and much better at other sites in germany it would be " Kleinanzeigen". There you buy for example Eldorado Fortress for 50 €, but with 5 extra figures, then you can sell it for 60 € (bye it now, or with minimum rate on action days) and the extra figures stays at your site. I do that often :). You earn a few cents and get the figures for nothing.

Edited by Matthias130182

Nice tip :)

I don't thin I'll need all that minis, now i just have 1 little ship with a bluecoat commander and 3 BC officers with some sailor and a large flag.. and a very minor ship waiting for the last BL order to be completed (I'll steal minifigs from my brother for that :devil: ) and another large flag: I think I'll be a BC minor officer ^^

@ Matthias, in Australia we would kill to be able to do that! Next time you want to move some stock let me know, I would be interested in the actual sets if they are going at about that price!

I love seeing MOC's with the "new" blue coats. They really look good behind the cannon with the flame overhead. You need to get a picture from the front of that poor pirate who has the sword going through him :classic:

A good body part for the blue coats is the Revolutionary soldier Minifigure from series 10