Siegfried

Which set should I buy?

Yes, it is. Plus you get CW style R2-D2.

Is there like a big difference from the CW R2-D2 and the regular ones?

Anyways, back to topic, i think the 7669 is good for younger builders and is a pretty good play value. The fighter has several simple functions. But like other members, i would recommend the y-wing starfighter as its a bigger set, longer build time and will provide a better play experience. But its a bit pricy.

I prefer 6086 over 6090. And that you list 10000 tells a lot about you, it is classy. Like 6086.

3739 is the one set I am angry I didn't get. And the prices today are horrible, even if the pieces are not that special. Would go for the 10000, still enough money for the 6040 to add. Perfect combination. And for the castles, well.. what do you think about 6086?

@Xeno Studz: ADU.

Thanks for your help. I think I'll go with 10000 and 6086 even though I think 6086 is a little bit pricey.

Edited by TheMaster

I think Anakin's starfighter would be better for a smaller child since it's less fragile. Other than that they are roughly the same thing, they are both a ship, so they can both be swooshed. I think it really comes down to size. Do you think your son can handle the larger set?

Do you think I should buy Town Plan or the Green Grocer? I think I'm going for Town Plan since I suppose it'll be discontinued before the Green Grocer. If my assumption is correct, I can buy the Green Grocer a bit later. I already have Market Street and Cafe Corner. So the Green Grocer would be a very good addition. Anyway, I just want to hear your advice.

Do you think I should buy Town Plan or the Green Grocer? I think I'm going for Town Plan since I suppose it'll be discontinued before the Green Grocer. If my assumption is correct, I can buy the Green Grocer a bit later. I already have Market Street and Cafe Corner. So the Green Grocer would be a very good addition. Anyway, I just want to hear your advice.

Hmmm.... that is a hard choice. I'd say get the Town Plan for the reason you stated. :classic:

Is there like a big difference from the CW R2-D2 and the regular ones?

sw217.jpgsw255.jpg

The regular version is on the left. :wink:

As for your question legotrainfan, if you have enough money or will have enough to get both sets, I would get both Town Plan first. If you can only get one, I would get Green Grocer.

Edited a stupid mistake :grin:

Edited by ILikePi

I have an (rare) opportunity to get a 10144 Sand Crawler. The new Landspeeder will complement it nicely. Your thoughts? :sweet:

I have an (rare) opportunity to get a 10144 Sand Crawler. The new Landspeeder will complement it nicely. Your thoughts? :sweet:

Yes. Get it. Fast.

I have ca 550 SEK to spend on lego, I wonder should I get the 5973 or some smaller SP sets? Or should I go for the 2010 sets (If I find any) +some smaller ones? Which combination is best? Most figs? Most pieces? Most value for the money?

EDIT: To see and propose different combinations for the money, check S@H, Country: Sweden.

EDIT2: The only SP set I have is the K9-Bot... :grin:

Edited by filip skywalker

I have ca 550 SEK to spend on lego, I wonder should I get the 5973 or some smaller SP sets? Or should I go for the 2010 sets (If I find any) +some smaller ones? Which combination is best? Most figs? Most pieces? Most value for the money?

EDIT: To propose different combinations for the money, check S@H, Country: Sweden.

You might want too check out this topic (some posts down) over at SweBrick to see if there's any good deal now during Christmas. For example: Hyperspeed Pursuit is only 479:- at BR :wink:

Have you seen any 2010 sets in stores in Sweden yet? I haven't :sad:

You might want too check out this topic (some posts down) over at SweBrick to see if there's any good deal now during Christmas. For example: Hyperspeed Pursuit is only 479:- at BR :wink:

Have you seen any 2010 sets in stores in Sweden yet? I haven't :sad:

Thanks for the link! :classic:

No, I haven't seen any 2010 sets either... :sad: But PM me if you find any / I'll PM you if I find any!! :classic:

EDIT: With 50 SEK off the Space truck getaway, I could get it And the Gold heist. :sweet: But, what is best? Them or the Hyperspeed pursuit (80 sek off) +Squidman's escape? Both combos contains 2 or 3 alien minifigs+ 2 Space police officers, and one ship for each faction (Not counting with the police speeder)... ...Hard choice... :sceptic:

I edited this post 5 times... I think I got it right this time...

Edited by filip skywalker

I have a question.....

Ok, so, the Darth Vader fig with the new Vader's TIE seems really awesome,But.....

Anakin's fighter seemed to be intruiging too. R2-D2, Anakin, and a fairly awesome ship.

Ahsoka's fighter, although more expensive, also called me because of Ahsoka's sweet fighter. :wub:

Corprate Alliance Tank Droid also seemed interesting with the Jetpacks.

Echo Base was another idea, mainly for Han.

I may be able to get two of the $20 ones, so......

Vader's TIE, Anakin's fighter, Ahsoka's Fighter, Corprate Tank Droid or Echo Base?

Edited by Zapper Brick

Vader's TIE and Echo Base for sure

I agree with 'Prateek', Vader and Echo Base , the latter will go well with next years battle packs and Wampa Attack set.

Vader's TIE and Echo Base for sure

I'd do the same. It does depend if your an OT fan or not. BTW, prateek, I do have one on the way. :sweet:

Wait, what? :wacko:

Sandcrawler, sorry. I do have another question. I have to pick 2 of these 3 figures. My choices are K-3PO, classic Yoda, and Rebel Commando with beard. Any suggestions? :classic:

Sandcrawler, sorry. I do have another question. I have to pick 2 of these 3 figures. My choices are K-3PO, classic Yoda, and Rebel Commando with beard. Any suggestions? :classic:

Yoda and Rebel Commander. K-3PO is cool, but quite useless.

Yoda and Rebel Commander. K-3PO is cool, but quite useless.

It's Commando. :tongue: K-3PO is a lieutenant in the Rebel Alliance because he has vital scanners. He's important! :grin: He would serve as a droid in my Rebel army. Yoda is the one I'm :septic: about. I don't what what he'd do besides being the cool little green muppet he is. :tongue: I do have to make a good decision becuase all of them are over 10 bucks on BL.

It's Commando. :tongue: K-3PO is a lieutenant in the Rebel Alliance because he has vital scanners. He's important! :grin: He would serve as a droid in my Rebel army. Yoda is the one I'm :septic: about. I don't what what he'd do besides being the cool little green muppet he is. :tongue: I do have to make a good decision becuase all of them are over 10 bucks on BL.

Ya, but he died at Hoth.

So did Dak but he still flies for me at the Battle of Endor. :tongue:

But he looks like a generic Rebel Pilot.....There weren't many Protocal Droids in the Rebellion...

You're septic about Yoda? :tongue: Anyway, if I were you, I'd pick the Commando and K-3P0.

You're septic about Yoda? :tongue: Anyway, if I were you, I'd pick the Commando and K-3P0.

Yes. What will he do anyway? :grin: It's not like I have a swamp planet in need of a dwarfed inhabitant. :tongue: The Commando is the newest and cheapest where the others are discontinued. His price should stay solid for a year. I'll go with the midget and protocal droid.

But he looks like a generic Rebel Pilot.....There weren't many Protocal Droids in the Rebellion...

Captain Antillies still fights for me in battles after ANH. :tongue:

Edited by JCC1004