Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

Imperial Sentry Box

Cool. Even though ti is small, I really like it. I like the roof, and the effects, and it looks good for a pirate set. I would make it, if I had the pieces. *y*

This is a cute set, i like the monkey climbing the tree. *sweet* Well done, a simple but effective design, keep up the good work. *y*

simple yet affective and would blend in with any pirate layout! X-D

385504589_871c3d460d.jpg

^i made this little guy he is a sort of british soldier during the time of the empire^

I would say that would be a British Soldier in a later time in history, like the 1800s

Ahhhhh the good old pith helmet!

Thanks for your encouragement and feedback folks! I'm taking your suggestions into account for the next version and I'm "previsualising" it in MLCAD.

So except to see a WIP thread from me soon!

Thanks for your encouragement and feedback folks! I'm taking your suggestions into account for the next version and I'm "previsualising" it in MLCAD.

Well I know you are some sort of phot wizzard... but have you ever used MLCAD before?

I've experimented with in the past but this is the first time I've actually designed something with it. I'm past the steepest learning curve now so it becoming quite easy to use so I'm really liking it.

And yes, I've actually redesigned the entire Sentry Box in MLCAD but I'm not going to post it just yet... ;-)

Whats the issues wth the roof? Thats the best part. 33 3x4 slopes wll look crap on such a small Moc. They lack detail and look blocky, which will really stand out consderng the roof is a standout part of the Moc.

Whats the issues with the roof? Thats the best part. 33 3x4 slopes wll look crap on such a small Moc. They lack detail and look blocky, which will really stand out consderng the roof is a standout part of the Moc.

I agree, Those roof pieces add a lot of detail where a sloped brick wouldn't.

For exmple, check out landlubber's "governor's" house in his MOC. It looks good.

P

I like the contrasts in the Pirateforums, we tend to discuss HUGE ships, ships in which this little MOC can be put in the captainscabin-cabinet....

But I like it nonetheless :-$

I like it too. *sweet*

And, like so many have before, I would like to say that I too love those Fabuland roof pieces.

Although it

Thank you everyone for your encouragement and feedback!

I've decided to take some of the comments and suggestions into account to experiment with an improved version of the Imperial Sentry box.

So if you'd like to come along for the journey then head over to WIP Imperial Sentry Box - Version 2: The MCLAD Chronicles and we can continue the voyage!

I find it interesting that you seem to build your MOCs in 'phases'. This is obviously the first phase, but I can see the idea being expanded on and the MOC improved. Good work!

God Bless,

Nathan