Just a thought, a pinned topic for Hand of Corruption MOCs would be a sweet idea.

It'd be a great place to expand on the lore of the Hand and to catalogue their forces.

Anyone else behind this idea?

I do like the idea, as that would mean a new faction for new members (or members who join the dark side).

But then again, if we do a HoC-moc, we still see that as a freebuild for our own Guild and not one for the HoC's

And also, there is no need to pin it as Rogueang does an excellent job by indexing every MOC :classic:

rogue does do a good job of indexing, but he doesn't index HoC MOCs separately... It is an interesting request as the hand did become quite prominent. I guess we'll have to see where the Guilds go from here= if the Hand becomes super prevalent maybe we can come up with something to keep track of them.

I also like this idea! I think there should be a HoC minichallenge, not a thread though. A minchallenge would be great! :classic:

With all respect to Rogue's effort, I envision it as more of a Guild type thread explaining their motivations and providing an insight into their perspective of Historica.

Free builds would still count towards a respective guild effort, but could also focus purely on the Hand.

Z, truth be told I'm rooting for your Black Spire Idea, great work with that :thumbup:

A minichallenge would be a good way to breathe some life into the Hand!

Edited by Duke Blastus

That's a good idea, I guess what your talking about is something like the Valaryio topic but for the hand? I do think we should wait to see what story wins Challenge VI as that might mean no hand left! (I got rid of them - not that I'm going to win - but I got rid of them in my story.)