I don't see why not, they don't lose much air, so there is less loss over each stroke it does, if there was then it wouldn't work obviously

Connectors you can probably linkup in the model.

If you want to double check, see if the large one can lift your load, then do the same with the other one but go up slightly by adding a little more weight on, also leave it 'extended' for a few minutes before deciding that it can handle the load.

Edited by SNIPE

Short answer, "no". The new pneumatic pumps have a check valve so they will never produce suction.

From a technical standpoint, yes, you can, but why would you want too? The old cylinders are mucl less efficent than the new ones.

Thanks for your response. So does a new cylinder 4L does not deliver the same expansion force (i.e. in N by same exterior atmospheric pressure) as an old 6L cylinder? Moreover, what is the working pressure (measured in kPa or bar) in the systems before that one would expect to entirely new hoses burst?

Edited by jacobkristensen

Instead of the small pump, you can use the small cylinder (leaving one of its outlets unused), since, during its extend-compress cycle, it will both push and pull air.

AVCampos fine idea, but that would mean that I have to lower the height of the compressor with one stud. And now right I am quit satisfied that I have maintained the reference design and the managed to extend that by one stud backwards.

Edited by jacobkristensen