PaladinPL

MOC: Rocky Pirate Island

It looks good :thumbup:

I like how you placed the blue boat and the rockwork looks nice.

I love your piratebay. It is like Lego would build it. The most people here biuld to realistic (in my opinion).Often everything is covered with clean plates I do not like that. What you have build is just Lego, with a high playablity, and many details. GREAT! :thumbup:

Edited by Matthias130182

Are you sure that this is your first time, because it looks like you're quite professional in this area. The interior is full of details, and likewise for the exterior. Keep up the good work. :thumbup:

Thanks :) Well, I have seen a lot of different LEGO sets and as you can see there are few of them mixed in here (Fountain of Youth or Shipwreck Island elements in captain's cabin). And yes - this is my first time after a long long time I have build something from LEGO.

Now I am working on building something bigger (like a city or port) for all my ships (Imperial flagship, Queen Anne's Revenge and Black Pearl).

I could imagine this in a scene from one of those old Lego catalogue pages from the 90s. Very much in keeping with the classic pirate style.

I like raw simplicity. Looks like something from the good old Lego System days.

I agree with Matt, that most people build to realistic, and not in the good old Lego spirit.

And now to your build.

I like the skullhead, the mast in the watch-tower, and the rocky look,

And most of the rest aswell.

The only thing i dont like is, the interior.

It's nice and all. But. I dont like you can see the rock panels, if you did cover them up, with some vegetation or moutains of gold. Or just simply more "rocks"

All in all nice job