Itaria No Shintaku

A Game of Thrones / A Song of Ice and Fire huge diorama

Hello everyone,

I am proud to assist my friends Sered (http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=81940) and Marco Cancellieri in showing the big A Song of Ice and Fire (know as Game of Thrones for the HBO show) diorama that we together presented at the ItLug Latina 2013 Lugfest.

Some information about this diorama: it's 288 studs large and 576 long, making it 2,30 m large and 4,60 long.

Sered, as you can see on the linked topic, did an oustanding and unflagging work in building Winterfell.

That's so plenty of wonderful details that though the many pictures we took, it doesn't do justice to him.

Here there are just a couple of pictures, please click on the previous link to enjoy the work he did:

5x7mt4.jpg

348jzi9.jpg

or follow the link https://skydrive.liv...5C5BAC70CE1!124 thanking our great friend Yugo Amaryl.

Marco Cancellieri AKA The Chancellor, who always likes (and succeeds) to impress, went into another big job and build none other than the WALL (and Castle Black of course)

Again, here are some resized pictures, you can take advantage of Yugo Amaryl's shots again to see them in detail:

r77no7.jpg

1y7gux.jpg

https://skydrive.liv...5C5BAC70CE1!123

Me and my friend Lothard McLotti went into building the Frey's Twin Towers.

Nothing like the above, but nice result though:

2di0jkz.jpg

2ls77o0.jpg

More to this diorama is being built for the next Legofests.

As I speak, people is adding wanting to build another piece of westeros... what will this become?

Thank you for watching from Italy!

That's really impressive. How many pieces were used for the Wall? It looks incredible high :)

Yeah, the Wall is absolutely brilliant! Just astounding!

I know nothing of Game of Thrones, but I've heard about it. Needless to say, one doesn't need to know the source material to be impressed with the scale and detail of a build like this!

Very amazing. Makes me want to get back into Castle MOCing. I can't really describe this. Words escape me.

Keep up the great work people!

I actually like the simple elegance of the Twins! Gives you a good impression about that fortress and its strength! You could add some warmachines like catapults on top to make it more menacing.

I actually like the simple elegance of the Twins! Gives you a good impression about that fortress and its strength! You could add some warmachines like catapults on top to make it more menacing.

Well thank you sir!

Actually they can't compete with The Wall + Castle Black or Winterfell, but they were made actually in no time :D . They are scheduled to be added some details, but nice idea about the warmachines, I'll surely give it a go!

Thanks!

I'm not a GoT fans, but those look gorgeous. Very well done - that's alot of creativity and dedication! :thumbup:

That's really impressive. How many pieces were used for the Wall? It looks incredible high :)

I did a fast count and they should be over 30.000 parts.

Castle Black is around 10000-12000 parts, the most are plates 1x2 black or gray.

We hope to show this diorama in Legofan Weekend 2013, but we need a van!

Edited by Marco Cancellieri

WOW just WOW. I'm a big fan of the books/show and my jaw dropped at the sight of these pictures. Fantastic job to both of you!

Wow! I don't know anything about GoT, but these look awesome! They all look great! I love the Wall and Castle Black! Amazing work! :wub:

I'm a big fan of the 'a song of ice and fire' books and the Game of Thrones series. This is quite impressive. The wall and Castle Black are epic! I really like the stone work of Castle Black. Winterfell looks amazing too and the Frey's Twin Towers is a nice touch. The landcaping is amazing too. Especially around Castle Black.

*oh2* *oh2* Awesome work friends :thumbup: :thumbup:

I'm a massive ASOI&F / GOT fan and I love these builds, especially Winterfell.

I'm a big fan of the 'a song of ice and fire' books and the Game of Thrones series. This is quite impressive. The wall and Castle Black are epic! I really like the stone work of Castle Black. Winterfell looks amazing too and the Frey's Twin Towers is a nice touch. The landcaping is amazing too. Especially around Castle Black.

*oh2* *oh2* Awesome work friends :thumbup: :thumbup:

THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!!! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

This makes us four so proud of this! :classic: