Izzy

LEGO in Film & TV: Index of Appearances

In Malcom in the Middle, Malcoms little brother builds a huge city out of LEGO bricks in his livingroom.

That has already been mentioned. Sorry. :sad:

That has already been mentioned. Sorry. :sad:

Was it mentioned that in the same show they show the original Bionicle Toa a thousand times. I just watched three episodes in a row and it was there. One is very prominent in the first Christmas special.

In Eastenders just now, Bradley was seen building the "Galactic Enforcer" from Space Police III with his girlfriend's son.

Not that I watch Eastenders. Too much misery! :hmpf_bad:

(For those of you who don't know, Eastenders is a British Soap Opera set in the East end. Every day someone is miserable. :tongue: )

Edit: Link is here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00p8...ers_08_12_2009/ From about 25 minutes onwards.

Ben Kenobi :pir-vader:

Edited by Ben Kenobi

The other day i was watching King Of The Hill and Joseph asked Bobby "Hey dude want to go melt some Lego's?" And while watching the Daily show on comedy central john Stewart mentioned how he expects his kids to be happy to see him when he gets home from work but instead just continue to play with heir Lego.

So I post here to ask: can I can use the few pics in the first page on my site? Giving credits to the one who provided the pictures, of course. I also plan to add a link to this topic, for other movies listed without pictures.

The current URL of the site is http://lego.imcdb.org (until I find a good domain name idea).

That is fine ANTP! All the pictures are from public searches on Google! :thumbup:

This isn't from a movie or TV, but I thought I'd post it here anyway. I was reading the comics in the newspaper, and saw this hilarious Foxtrot comic, which had Lego in it:

media_httpimgsrvgocomicscomdimfh5deec6fb0d82d9a787e651436ea87b97w9000_zewmrFxxBimnfxd.dim.scaled1000.jpg

Not only was there Lego, but I liked the "Pearls Before Swine" play on words style. :laugh:

That is fine ANTP! All the pictures are from public searches on Google! :thumbup:

Thanks ;) I'll add these then, and continue to try to get pictures from other.

I watched Jingle all the Way and I couldn't get anything more than what I told you. There easily couldn't be anything. It's not a SW set either since that movie was made in 1996. :laugh: But there were some 2X4 bricks in assorted colors in the kids room in Disney's Prep and Landing.

In the Academy award winning animated short film Logorama, the Lego logo is featured as a building. Unfortunately, so is that of Megablocks, but then again, the film uses pretty much every well-known logo out there. :tongue:

lego_in_logorama.jpg

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Have you ever spotted a Lego set in a particular film?

For example, If you have the movie 'Beethoven' (1992), you'll spot a Lego 'Brick Bucket' in the scene where 2 kids are playing Super Mario Bros 3 on the NES!

Cattle Call

There is a telephone made of LEGO.

398839-1.jpg

I used to have that phone!

Jingle All The Way

LEGO Display in a mall.

116705-1.jpg

That's more than a Lego display actually. It's a shot of the Lego Store at Mall of America (it was actually called Lego Land when it first opened but I imagine they changed the name when they opened the Lego Land theme park to avoid confusion). It was just recently remodeled to look more like the other Lego retail stores but the shot from the movie is mostly what it looked like since the mall opened until about 6 months ago. They had done some incremental remodels from time to time such as moving the registers a few times but it stayed mostly like that for the longest time. Those large clear cylinders were usually filled with displays of not just one set but multiple sets from a theme but into one big display. It was much more creative and interesting than what they do now with the displayed sets. I have a lot of nostalgia from that store and even though it's still there it doesn't feel the same since it was remodeled.

Last night's episode of South Park had Stan celebrating his tenth birthday. Butters gave him a LEGO set. Specifically the 4x4 w/Horse Trailer! I thought that was some pretty good detail for a cartoon! Stan liked the gift, too. Butters was also seen playing with LEGO in the episode "You Got F***ed In The A**" I believe Matt and Trey have a love for the little bricks!

Ok, so this is a music video, but I think it qualifies because it was made to be shown on TV.

It's the White Stripes- Fell in Love with a Girl (excellent stuff) directed by Michel Gondry.

New episode of South Park, episode 15.7 "You're Getting Old", Stan received a Lego set that resembled 7635 4WD and Horse Trailer except instead of the SUV, there was a red pickup :classic:

Jackie Chan fight scene in a LEGO store. :thumbup:

If you care to check the first post where the :poke:Index is, that was already added about a year ago.

If you care to check the first post where the :poke:Index is, that was already added about a year ago.

I am sorry for the redundancy. I did a quick scan of the first post, but I should have used the control find option. :poke:s back.