Izzy

LEGO in Film & TV: Index of Appearances

in a malcom in the middle episode duey plays with bionicles to make fun of his 2 older brothers. malcom in the middle comes on at 8pm on nick at nite. the bionicles were the original blue one and red one. the episode was one where their mom was pregnant and wondering if she wanted a boy or girl and was seeing things as if her 3 boys squabling were 3 girls.

I saw this one moive called Indian Cupbard that has a classic space set in it. There is also a Malcolm in the Middle episode where Dewy and his dad get a buch of Lego and some Playmobil and build a city. I saw A KK2 castle and tan lion heads on the sides of some buildings.There were tons of Playmobil guys and Dewy had one in his pocket and the dad freaked! :pir-laugh:I did put minifigs in my pocketas a kid. I did it in 7th grade even. I loved Lego SW as a 13 year old. Wish my dad didn't get rid of it. I had the Cantina set too. :cry_sad:

In the movie "Big" with Tom Hanks, he is in FAO Schwartz havign a gun battle with a kid and hes creeping around a showcase, and in it very visibly are a few sets of lego. they were either fire or space, but i remember them being red

Is that when he becomes a toy designer after he goes to a fair and finds a fourtune teller?

Edited by JCC1004

Has anyone mentioned the appearance of some 2001 Bionicle sets in the old Disney series Even Stevens?

Tahu and Gali were the only ones really seen in Louis' room.

One of the Spy Kids movies also had some Bionicle stuff.

Thanks for making this Cutlass! :thumbup: You got most of the ones I knew. Perhaps we can have one for books? :look: The Family Guy one is hilarious! :laugh:

Most of the ones?

If there are any more just write them in this thread and I will add them to the list. Link and pictures would be helpful too. :thumbup:

Most of the ones?

If there are any more just write them in this thread and I will add them to the list. Link and pictures would be helpful too. :thumbup:

I thought you missed the other Malcom in the Middle one. I'm a big fan of that show. I don't see any missing that I know of. Sorry for confusing you. There are probably plenty others that hopefully will be pointed out. :wink:

I thought you missed the other Malcom in the Middle one. I'm a big fan of that show. I don't see any missing that I know of. Sorry for confusing you. There are probably plenty others that hopefully will be pointed out. :wink:[/b]

High-five! :tongue:

There are tons of weird shows that have a ten second appearance or mention of Lego. There are tons of toy store seens with Lego in them in movies, but they don't really count.

Honey, I Shrunk the Kids (1989)

No one remember when the kids are traveling through yard, looking for a place to spend the night, and the brain kid founds one of his "LEGOS"?

I think it was 2x4 brick, cant remember the color.

Honey, I Shrunk the Kids (1989)

No one remember when the kids are traveling through yard, looking for a place to spend the night, and the brain kid founds one of his "LEGOS"?

I think it was 2x4 brick, cant remember the color.

Hey thanks Milan, that is a pretty prominent one too. A massive blue 2x4, kind of hard to miss. Haha! :tongue:

I saw a another Malcom in the Middle. It was called "Cliques". It's the one where Dewey had the chicken pox and built a huge domino display. I'm pretty sure it had a some kind of Technic front loader. :wink:

also there was once a 2 video pack of stop motion lego called lego action fun released in 1998

Edited by danim

The Simpsons

Season 12, episode 15: Hungry, Hungry Homer

Most of the first act is spent in Blockoland, where everything is constructed out of building blocks... including the food.

I'm almost positive "Jingle All the Way" has some Lego in it. It saw a Star Wars set. I saw it in an ad for the movie. I'll watch it tomorrow to comfirm it and see what set it is.

I'm pretty sure Three Men and a Little Lady has a giant Lego MOC somewhere in the dining area. If someone can confirm it? That would be swell. (I can't bring myself to buy or download it just to check :wacko: )

I really love that line in Family Guy. I too have believed that Mega Bloks and Legos are NOT the same. Even though...theyre probably i think compatible maybe they still arent the same, in quality, durability and that other thing i cant remember. I see more legos than mega bloks in a single aisle too.

Also, p0wned.com has a FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU themed lego mini comic.

Hi,

I hope that this message will not look too much like spam...

It is long time I planned to register (after someone posted a link to one of my MOC: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12480) but because I haven't build much since then, I did not had much to post on this forum either.

Recently (3 weeks ago) I started a small site to put somewhere the few Lego scenes I saw in movies. I asked to other people to help (in a Lego topic on a general French forum, and on the forum of a movie-related site that I manage).

Then someone gave me the link to this topic. Some of the movies that I found myself were already here, some were not. But you also have many that I did not know. But I planned to only list movies of which I have pictures (and search pictures of others).

So I post here to ask: can I can use the few pics in the first page on my site? Giving credits to the one who provided the pictures, of course. I also plan to add a link to this topic, for other movies listed without pictures.

The current URL of the site is http://lego.imcdb.org (until I find a good domain name idea).

Interesting thread! Well there are some episodes that come to my mind:

There were two sketches done with (and about) Legos in the stop motion sketch show "Robot Chicken": In the episode "Slaughterhouse on the Prairie" there is a commercial for a new LEGO line called "LEGO Babel", and in the episode "Easter Basket" the pharaoh minifig makes his subjects build a pyramid for him out of Legos, but when they run out of bricks and start using different colors and parts from other themes, they decide to bury the pharaoh alive and keep the pimped out pyramid for themselves! :laugh: Good stuff!

hey why isnt this on the list yet? i just wanted to point this out for now.

Just saw a really old advert on the T.V. that I remember from when I was little. It's exactly the same except for the pricing information!

It was such a nice surprise to change the channel and see this! Hope it's not only in the UK.

There's nothing like a good LEGO advert to inspire you :thumbup:

Edited by chris_austin

Just saw a really old advert on the T.V. that I remember from when I was little. It's exactly the same except for the pricing information!

It was such a nice surprise to change the channel and see this! Hope it's not only in the UK.

That is the funniest AD I have seen in years! The evil cackle at the end is priceless.

That's a pretty cool ad, but I don't think it belongs in this thread/index.

Btw, as knuclear pointed out, there are still some things from the old thread which haven't been transferred yet. I suggest you go through it carefully one more time, Cutlass_Iz. :wink:

I suggest you go through it carefully one more time, Cutlass_Iz. :wink:

I had deliberately left some things out for the time being as they did not fit in the genre of a TV show or a Film. But I will go over it again. Thanks for pointing that out! :wink:

Never seen that one before, but thanks for posting it. Very funny commercial!