LTPro

What to do when bored?

What would you guys do when you're bored?

When I'm bored I go on EB and start posting and sarting new topics e.g. What to do when bored?

I just want to know what other people do for fun besides playing with lego.

Watch some NBA games, read up on books I've borrowed from the library, and hang out with people.

When I'm bored I go on EB and start posting and sarting new topics e.g. What to do when bored?

I don't deem it wise to just post things and topics just because your bored. But back to your question, I either play golf or tennis. Or I study for upcoming tests or watch a movie. Did I mention hanging out with friends? Recently I have been working on a LEGO User Group I am helping out with. :classic:

Anything and everything LEGO! :laugh:

But seriously, I play some baseball or basketball, go on the computer, write, read, video games, watch movies, etc.

sleep

On weekends I sleep up to around 11 am. :laugh:

TV Tropes. You will be enlightened.

You're right, I just looked at it and it seems like a fun thing to waste my time looking at.

You're right, I just looked at it and it seems like a fun thing to waste my time looking at.

It's like English class, except you can learn about tropes of things you are interested in, such as rock music or TV shows. Great way to waste time.

end up reading 'What to do when bored?' Topics.

or ask my kids what they would like me to build. Last time I asked I had to build a tractor with a trailer and a small motorhome.

Watch my DVD box set of Star Blazers ! :grin:

Oh, yeah go on EB and every other Lego site......then I design and build something. :wink:

Brick On without being boring ! :laugh:

Ah build. I never have enough time to build. I've got project sketches that I'll never get to due to time or cost. So yeah I'm building.

TV Tropes, because I'm learning what Tropes Survival used. :laugh:

I also like to do nature walks in the near by preserve, play video games, build with Lego, and write.

I have enough work and hobbies such that I'm never bored :grin:

Ditto. Add two little kids and you get a whole new meaning of the word 'boredom'. :classic:

If I was really desperately bored, I would put all my bricks in a huge pile, mix them very well and then start to sort them all over again. It would keep me busy for weeks, haha.

Reddit.

'Scorpiox' is right. TV Tropes and Reddit are my ultimate time wasters. :laugh:

Ah yes, forgot Reddit :laugh: . Biggest time waster, and if I wasn't as motivated in school as I am, I'm sure my grades would be terrible because of it :laugh: .

“I’m bored’ is a useless thing to say. I mean, you live in a great, big, vast world that you’ve seen none percent of. Even the inside of your own mind is endless; it goes on forever, inwardly, do you understand? The fact that you’re alive is amazing, so you don’t get to say ‘I’m bored.”

― Louis CK

Wise words Mr. CK

Dream about playing with Lego.