These buildings inspired by dG's many small scale medieval houses :thumbup:

Dedan and Jayan were helping some Mitgardians flee the town of Salisburg as The Hand of Corruption was on its way to destroy it.

However, they were not fast enough and are now surrounded by Soldiers of The Hand:

overview.JPG

left.JPG

right.JPG

back.JPG

captured.JPG

Interior of stone and wood house:

i-bottom.JPG

i-top.JPG

Interior of wood house:

i-bottom2.JPG

i-top2.JPG

Interior of stone house:

i-bottom3.JPG

i-top3.JPG

Previous build: http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=81860

Next build: http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=81862

All C&C appreciated :classic:

Edited by soccerkid6

I like that you put an interior to these builds. Great job with the exterior and interior! The stone house is my favorite.

Great job with the blue house especially, and the fact that you added interiors is great! Not sure about the transparent bed cover but all the rest are great!

I like that you put an interior to these builds. Great job with the exterior and interior! The stone house is my favorite.

Thanks, that and the half-stone house are tied for me :classic:

Great job with the blue house especially, and the fact that you added interiors is great! Not sure about the transparent bed cover but all the rest are great!

Thanks, I didn't have the pieces to do solid color bed cover and thought the trans worked all right :classic:

Wow! Great exterior and interiors! I love the houses! The snow on the roof is great! Next time you guys do one of these "blizzards" could I help out? Maybe sometime in the summer to fight off the heat? :devil:

Wow! Great exterior and interiors! I love the houses! The snow on the roof is great! Next time you guys do one of these "blizzards" could I help out? Maybe sometime in the summer to fight off the heat? :devil:

Thanks Infernum, and I'm sure we will be able to include you next time :classic:

Awesome exteriors, and cosy interiors as well :) the transparent sheets don't convince me however.

The minifig posing is also nice btw.

Edited by Gideon

Awesome exteriors, and cosy interiors as well :) the transparent sheets don't convince me however.

The minifig posing is also nice btw.

Thanks, getting the minifig's posed right was fun :classic:

This is probably my second favorite build of this batch. Nice job on all three buildings and the well!

This is probably my second favorite build of this batch. Nice job on all three buildings and the well!

Thanks, I really like doing city/town scenes so this was a lot of fun to build :classic:

Those are really great houses!! Also beautifull interiors :classic:

Thanks DM, dG has done a lot of tremendous houses in similar size so I wanted to try some, and of course I have to include interiors :classic: