I recently have purchased the Republic Fighter Tank, Hyena Bomber, Assassin Droid Battle Pack, and Republic attack Gunship recently all for $75 on eBay!! It had a weird listing name so no one else found it but me.. Sweet deal, I'll post pics when they arrive. What deals have you gotten? I'm also not sure how to post pics. When I try, it says they are too big. Over 100k. Can someone help?

Edited by Jedi Master

Deep sea Explorers 60095 exploration vessel for €29.99 in a local supermarket, they had 3 sets left over from christmas. Went back the next day for the other 2 but they were gone :cry_sad:

Edited by Modelmaker

Deep sea Explorers 60095 exploration vessel for €29.99 in a local supermarket, they had 3 sets left over from christmas. Went back the next day for the other 2 but they were gone :cry_sad:

At least you got one great deal!!

I recently have purchased the Republic Fighter Tank, Hyena Bomber, Assassin Droid Battle Pack, and Republic attack Gunship recently all for $75 on eBay!! It had a weird listing name so no one else found it but me.. Sweet deal, I'll post pics when they arrive. What deals have you gotten? I'm also not sure how to post pics. When I try, it says they are too big. Over 100k. Can someone help?

Topics merged.

I found the Ideas Big Bang Theory for $30 instead of the usual $60.

I bought it. At that price, I can forgive buying a set from a crappy show*, just for the pieces.

*In my correct and true and inarguable opinion, that is. I watch it, weirdly enough, but that's mainly to try and figure out just how it became the "#1 Sitcom". It's just not a good show. All the characters are so inconsistent throughout the seasons. This latest season, Raj is dating two chicks at once and everyone's like "How the heck...?" and I'm just like "Guys, that same exact plot happened like two seasons ago. There is a precedent for Raj having two women at once! Why are you so surprised?" and then Sheldon and Penny are playing a memory game in a recent episode, where they show each other flash cards, and Sheldon is struggling with some of them and I'm just thinking "Dude, you made a big deal of having an 'eidetic memory' in the past shows, this isn't hard for your character".

I didn't mean to spend so long reviewing the quality of the show the set is based on, I just got caught up in how bad it truly is.

But I found a LEGO set half price! That's great!

A smaller find, but I took advantage of a pricing error and picked up the Bionicle Lava Beast for $10.99 instead of the usual $14.99. :classic:

Well I was the local Walmart looking around. In the clearance area I spotted 41085 vet clinic at first I thought someone just put it there. So being the border line compulsive type I was going to put with the rest of the friends sets. But first I decided to check the price and then scanner said $5. So I double checked the original price on line. And then I went to buy set.

The End

Bargain Hunt strikes again.

Lego City 60097 "City Square"

Lego.com - $189.99 USD

Bargain Hunt - $85.00 USD

Edited by P3_Super_Bee

Where'd you find that? :wacko: I'd love to pick up another for that price!

I got a new with no box 2008 attack gunship at a tag sale for $10. It was only missing the sticker sheet and Ventresses's skirt.

I don't know if this qualifies as a "find" given that they were at the RRP, but I found Series 16 of the collectable minifigures at Legoland Billund on Wednesday, fully two weeks before their official European release. I was aware that they had been out in the US for a while but wasn't expecting to see them in the Old World when I entered one of the many shops at Legoland and there they were in plentiful supply! I got ten: one army builder in triplicate and seven other favourites singly. :grin:

I can't believe this thread had fallen so far down the pages.

I had a lucky haul so I thought I'd share. I posted on FB about whether anybody knew someone in a retail store who could help secure a box of lego Batman Move CMF figures when a friend asked if I wanted to buy her son's Lego collection. Initially she said £100... which then doubled to £200 but I was still interested.
I knew he had a Helicarrier but I didn't want to rip him off so when he said he wanted to keep that I was fine with it... He was a friend's son after all.

So I popped down with £200 without know too much of what was there to see if we had a deal. There was a multi draw thing kid's have for toys which was full of lego and there was some other boxes and a quick scout said It was at least worth what I paid.

Then I started to build the things.. Helped by the fact that included was 1 set of instructions... for 10188 Death Star!

With a couple of small orders to BL which have totalled around £40 I currently have:

10188 Death Star - Complete with all figures

9516 Jabba's Palace - Complete with some figures but no Jabba, Oola or Bib Fortuna.

75005 Rancor Pit - Complete with all figures and Rancor

75916 Dilophosaurus Ambush - Complete with all figures

75915 Pteranodon Capture - Complete with all figures

76021 Milano Spaceship Rescue - Complete with all figures

76020 Knowhere Escape Mission - 

76019 Starblasters Showdown - Complete but no helmet for Nova Pilot

9468 Monster Fighters Vampire Castle - Complete with all figures

76047 Black Panther Pursuit - Complete with all figures

76048 Iron Skull Sub Attack - Complete with all figures

76049 Avenjet -  Complete with all figures

76050 Crossbones Hazard Heist - Complete with all figures

76051 Super Hero Airport Battle - Complete with all figures

76032 Quinjet City Chase - Complete with all figures

76038 Avengers Tower - Complete with all figures

60051 High Speed Train - Complete

31026 Bike Shop - Complete

31025 Mountain Hut - Complete

...as well as several other sets as I keep finding.

There's also Star Wars figures that lead me to believe there's at least partial if not complete:

9493 X-Wing

8038 Endor Bunker

8095 Grievous Starfighter

75019 AT-TE

There's some Chima and Ninjago that I don't have a clue about too... I'll see how I get on with that stuff.

I have a Milano I could part with- it's short minifigs... though I'm stateside.

Anyways I'm in Costco the other day and I tripped over 75149 brand new in a box for $35.  The only one they had.  That was about 3 weeks before Christmas.  I snatched it as some crazed mother of two was zeroing in on it as well :)

4 hours ago, Ludzik said:

I have a Milano I could part with- it's short minifigs... though I'm stateside.

Anyways I'm in Costco the other day and I tripped over 75149 brand new in a box for $35.  The only one they had.  That was about 3 weeks before Christmas.  I snatched it as some crazed mother of two was zeroing in on it as well :)

Damn :( shipping would probably be a killer. Minifigureless would have been perfect too.

On 22/05/2016 at 8:21 PM, Actor Builder said:

I found the Ideas Big Bang Theory for $30 instead of the usual $60.

I bought it. At that price, I can forgive buying a set from a crappy show*, just for the pieces.

*In my correct and true and inarguable opinion, that is. I watch it, weirdly enough, but that's mainly to try and figure out just how it became the "#1 Sitcom". It's just not a good show. All the characters are so inconsistent throughout the seasons. This latest season, Raj is dating two chicks at once and everyone's like "How the heck...?" and I'm just like "Guys, that same exact plot happened like two seasons ago. There is a precedent for Raj having two women at once! Why are you so surprised?" and then Sheldon and Penny are playing a memory game in a recent episode, where they show each other flash cards, and Sheldon is struggling with some of them and I'm just thinking "Dude, you made a big deal of having an 'eidetic memory' in the past shows, this isn't hard for your character".

I didn't mean to spend so long reviewing the quality of the show the set is based on, I just got caught up in how bad it truly is.

But I found a LEGO set half price! That's great!

How dare you!?

On January 13, 2017 at 6:25 AM, Robianco said:

I can't believe this thread had fallen so far down the pages.

I had a lucky haul so I thought I'd share. I posted on FB about whether anybody knew someone in a retail store who could help secure a box of lego Batman Move CMF figures when a friend asked if I wanted to buy her son's Lego collection. Initially she said £100... which then doubled to £200 but I was still interested.
I knew he had a Helicarrier but I didn't want to rip him off so when he said he wanted to keep that I was fine with it... He was a friend's son after all.

So I popped down with £200 without know too much of what was there to see if we had a deal. There was a multi draw thing kid's have for toys which was full of lego and there was some other boxes and a quick scout said It was at least worth what I paid.

Then I started to build the things.. Helped by the fact that included was 1 set of instructions... for 10188 Death Star!

With a couple of small orders to BL which have totalled around £40 I currently have:

10188 Death Star - Complete with all figures

9516 Jabba's Palace - Complete with some figures but no Jabba, Oola or Bib Fortuna.

75005 Rancor Pit - Complete with all figures and Rancor

75916 Dilophosaurus Ambush - Complete with all figures

75915 Pteranodon Capture - Complete with all figures

76021 Milano Spaceship Rescue - Complete with all figures

76020 Knowhere Escape Mission - 

76019 Starblasters Showdown - Complete but no helmet for Nova Pilot

9468 Monster Fighters Vampire Castle - Complete with all figures

76047 Black Panther Pursuit - Complete with all figures

76048 Iron Skull Sub Attack - Complete with all figures

76049 Avenjet -  Complete with all figures

76050 Crossbones Hazard Heist - Complete with all figures

76051 Super Hero Airport Battle - Complete with all figures

76032 Quinjet City Chase - Complete with all figures

76038 Avengers Tower - Complete with all figures

60051 High Speed Train - Complete

31026 Bike Shop - Complete

31025 Mountain Hut - Complete

...as well as several other sets as I keep finding.

There's also Star Wars figures that lead me to believe there's at least partial if not complete:

9493 X-Wing

8038 Endor Bunker

8095 Grievous Starfighter

75019 AT-TE

There's some Chima and Ninjago that I don't have a clue about too... I'll see how I get on with that stuff.

those are the best, going to see a job lot with not really an idea of what's there and to your surprise there is really nice stuff! 

One Cypress tree with Road signs from this service pack, 3x fruit trees, 3x large pines, 1x small pine, 2 palm leaves + several minifig accessories and a traffic cone for 10 €, all in pretty good condition. Cypress tree alone makes up for that price.

Well I guess this belongs here. I was in a Meijer store looking around at the clearance stuff. At one point I spotted a table with clearance items. Then a couple minutes later at the same table some Elves sets were put out. The main one I spotted is 41180 Ragana's Magic Shadow Castle for $50. (So, I guess it is dumb luck that I got one.) 

15 hours ago, Follows Closely said:

Yesterday I picked up a lot of 78 star wars sets. The lot included some good sets, such as...

10179-1, 10188-1, 10143-1, 10030-1

He listed them as all used, but half of the sets where sealed in baggies with no box.

Great find. But I have to ask how much the lot cost?

If most sets are complete that deal went pretty well for you :thumbup: At least judging by your spreadsheet :laugh:

Edit: Dang, I'm having a lucky hand :thumbup: lately, latest find:

5x 9V Straight rail
11x 9V Curved rail
1x 9V Train motor
4x Decorative sides for Train motors
8x Train buffers with magnets
5x Train buffers without magnets
2x Train magnets without holder
2x Train magnets on flat holders
2x Old grey Train baseplates
12x Train wheels in holder (old style with metal axle)
1x 2617 Raised Platform
1x 2642 Raised Platform Ramp
5x Train Doors from Metroliner set (left and right mixed)
2x Train Doors from Set 5590
1x 4181, 1x 4182 Matching set of Red Train doors with white stripe and Train logo
1x Black Boat Weight
9x Train related minifigs
3x Red trolley
2x Brown suitcase
3x 5114 9V Technic motor
2x 9V Battery case (1x grey, 1x black), althought heavily corroded
1x 9V Extension Cable, short

Several loose bricks, lots of them printed. I'm a bit ashamed, considering how cheap I got this lot...

I'm done sorting, now let's test those precious motors :laugh:

Edited by Capparezza