I have been building up a decent sized Napoleonic army over the past year. I have around 120 French, 50 or 60 British, and 30 Nassau soldiers. This is my British army. Some of the decals are original customs while the others come from the forums.

My British army includes a detachment of line infantry (includes a colonel, ensigns, officers, musicians, and two sergeants), 95th Rifles , a small Scottish line, and another set of line infantry.

http://www.flickr.co...os/hussarhelfy/

raRw59r.jpg

Great army you got there! I also saw your French army and its quite impressive! Makes me want to make my army even larger! :sweet:

Thanks. I just uploaded my Nassau troops. I want to expand my British army, but shakos, backpacks, and muskets have become so expensive.

Those Brits would make nice taget practice for my soldiers :tongue: Nice army.

Come on, I have some 95th Riflemen. Don't you watch Sharpe, they never miss. :laugh:

Great Army,

I like that you have Nassau Soldiers on Battlefield. Because the most forget the german troups under british comand (british kings hat a lot of german territory).

Do you want to biuld a brunswick and hannover part, too? Do you have a prussian or rusian army?

Great Army,

I like that you have Nassau Soldiers on Battlefield. Because the most forget the german troups under british comand (british kings hat a lot of german territory).

Do you want to biuld a brunswick and hannover part, too? Do you have a prussian or rusian army?

I had a lot of Brunswick troops made when I first started collecting my army. I had around 20 black Brunswickers and a dozen or so Avant-Garde riflemen. I would like a Russian, but considering how much dark green torsos cost, I don't think it would be a wise investment. I have around 30 or more Austrian torsos waiting to be built. I may work on them next.

That's a pretty good army. You must have a pretty good budget to buy all of those parts. (Unlike me :hmpf_bad:)

That's a pretty good army. You must have a pretty good budget to buy all of those parts. (Unlike me :hmpf_bad:)

I don't spend any paycheck money on legos. Every lego I have has come from eBay selling. I don't have anything left to sale though..... :sadnew: