Hi all,

I've just posted my first Cuusoo creation, it's the Iron Man Hall of Armour from the upcoming movie.

There are 7 pods for Iron Man suit variants, rotating central platform with articulated assembly arms, display screens and storage units.

I'd be interested what you guys think and any tips you have to offer.

Thanks

Ryan

post-48028-0-01686000-1365869497_thumb.jpg

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/38458

Edited by Blagnet
Link removed

Welcome to Eurobricks, Blagnet. I will move your creation to the Licensed forum where it belongs, but please edit your post to include more details about your creation than just a link to Cuusoo. Embedding your MOC photos in the post above would be a good start. :classic:

We are not a billboard. We allow links to Cuusoo projects but they have to be in posts about a MOC. Your link to the project will be removed until you edit your post to display your MOC. Thank you.

Looks great man!

Obviously you're not the first to build this scene/location, but you've certainly brought your own style and spin to things.

I'm not sure all the transparent pieces were the best color choices, but it looks cool, and that's all that really matters.

The central platform is neat, and I like your round room technique.

Something tells me this probably won't go that far on Cuusoo seeing as we got a similar scene with the Malibu Mansion set, but I wish you the best of luck anyway!

Looks great man!

Obviously you're not the first to build this scene/location, but you've certainly brought your own style and spin to things.

I'm not sure all the transparent pieces were the best color choices, but it looks cool, and that's all that really matters.

The central platform is neat, and I like your round room technique.

Something tells me this probably won't go that far on Cuusoo seeing as we got a similar scene with the Malibu Mansion set, but I wish you the best of luck anyway!

Thanks, was limited with the background with what I could get from my local PaB walls, but I did want a light effect shining through.

well if you havent seen the movie yet that isnt the hall of armor, its just the northern part of my workshop where i display the first few prototype suits. The hall of armor is directly beneath the central platform where i store the other 35 suits. Anyway very very cool MOC blagnet, nice work! Maybe your next project will be the full garage?